HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

issues with the new board????

Go down 
+8
OverMe
Krissah
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
newmoon
the B
wattage
13thAngel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:29 pm

the B wrote:
it's not locked and I was able to post a reply in it....so i don't know why you can't shrug

I was quoting, and the "post" button was completely missing.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:01 pm

ok...i just logged in to see what i could figure out......
but it looks as tho its been sorted....... yes????
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Yep, all looks fine now!

Anyway, I've already mentioned it in a reply in that same thread: I had problems myself twice when I tried to post in that thread. And once with the crucifix one. But to be honest I think it is cause I'm too slow and the board kicks me off...
shrug
But it can't hurt to mention it!
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 am

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep our eyes open What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:14 am

i thought i saw somewhere a place to change the amt of time a user has to reply to a post...'
i cant remember...but if i see it i will see about changing it to a longer time bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:21 am

Damn Iyloma's a fricken slow poke Rolling Eyes

Razz
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:27 am

I just checked and there doesn't seem to be any time limit for posting. Hmmm. I'll look into it a bit more later.
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:58 pm

\swampman/ wrote:
Damn Iyloma's a fricken slow poke Rolling Eyes

Razz
Embarassed Laughing

But, well, I'm no more sure myself whether it's cause I'm too slow... it happened also when yesterday I tried to reply to Haunz' AIC topic, but I just typed "cool! Cool " and hit send! shrug

Don't know, maybe it's my connection... shrug
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm

i have spent all morning trying to get a sig to attach......

i kept looking back at previous posts to see if it worked and nothing showed up......
i found that it will only take effect on the new posts that you make once you add/change the sig....

just as a heads up for any one running into the same issue alien
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:07 pm

It's not exactly an issue but can we have that emoticon back that jerks and rolls eyes (we had it on the cocb and i believe also on the old soup)?

Yeah, I know, very important.

postcount

edit: ooh, and maybe that one with the thumbs up … rabbit
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 pm

My sig isnt showing up when I post scratch
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:25 pm

issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_scratch

weird...mines working. i dunno whats up. i will try n figure it out issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm

you had 'NO' checked on the box where it says 'always attach signatures'.....i checked it to yes. but i cant see a difference. maybe it will show up once you log in issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:09 pm

same w/ you sak....i changed it but i still cant see where it shows up. let me know once you guys log in if anything changes issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Suspect
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

i see it didnt work issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Suspect
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:21 pm

13thAngel wrote:
same w/ you sak....i changed it but i still cant see where it shows up. let me know once you guys log in if anything changes issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Suspect

Oh Embarassed Laughing It's working now bounce
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_cheers i actually did something RIGHT....holy sheeeeet folks...mark this one on ur calendars issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Fresse
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:26 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i know why i couldnt see it before.....

it doesnt go back and add it to your previous posts.....but its there on all of the new ones issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_sunny
i learn something new every time issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Fresse
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 am

Ok wtf..I went to go change my av and theres no option Neutral scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:05 am

i have no control over that at all...... and everything that should be checked is.....
have you had too many zimas tonight issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Suspect

issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_bounce issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_bounce im jussss kidding
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 am

all i can say is pm me the pic of what you want and i can change it but seriously from my end i cant see whats wrong on yours issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 am

i got ur pm...but gimme a min cuz theres certainly something going on cuz i cant see the function to change mine either...i must need to check a box i cant see or something issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:41 am

Haunz wrote:
It's not exactly an issue but can we have that emoticon back that jerks and rolls eyes (we had it on the cocb and i believe also on the old soup)?

Yeah, I know, very important.

postcount

edit: ooh, and maybe that one with the thumbs up … rabbit

i somehow TOTALLY missed this....but i WILL getRdone tomorrow issues with the new board???? - Page 4 Alien
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:55 am

metal
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

issues with the new board????
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next