HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

issues with the new board????

Go down 
+8
OverMe
Krissah
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
newmoon
the B
wattage
13thAngel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

issues with the new board???? Empty
PostSubject: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:06 pm

the good, bad and ugly......
let us have it

if i have forgotten ur fave smilie or something please address the issue here for now

on the top where it says ...forum, calendar, faq etc....
we are not fond of the font/type so we are trying to change it.....

maybe i can get someone to change the logo a bit too....not digging the red with this back ground scratch
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Get labatt over here. He's good with that stuff (he's re-designing the "Watt Works Amplification & Mods" logo for me decals Im having made up Smile )
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:34 pm

i just need a minute...
i am sure i just clicked on some wrong thing somewhere...
i am like multi tasking x's 25 right now Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:12 pm

it weird cuz its there i just cant get it to show up....if you scroll under ur av u can see it whistle
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:48 pm

I have been on the board for about 10 seconds now and have yet to see a boob fyah
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 pm

flash
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:31 pm

fyah
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 pm

whoAAA....rob changed everything mid post on me hahaaaa...that was fucking weird!! affraid
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:37 pm

haha me too....I was like whoooaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 pm

the B wrote:
haha me too....I was like whoooaaaaaa

me three... I was all like WTF did I hit?!?
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:42 pm

he gunna put the avs on the right side in a sec...and fix that online banner over our avs here in a sec....
hes playing with it jerkoff
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:48 pm

haha I got no problem modding the sports forum...but maybe you should assign someone else...it usually is my least visited forum. drunk
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:36 pm

So, how come our names don't show up unless we wave da mouse under our AV ??? Neutral

And why's Jan not put up his "old bum" AV yet ...? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

sunny
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:40 pm

OK, another question ... how come it won't keep my burfdee in my profile ...? I put it in, I save, it's there, then ... it's gone .... Sad

Izzit coz I haz had 2 menny burfdees?

I are old pale Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Mad
i dont know about the name thing....
we spent about 4 hours yesterday trying to figure it out. the only way to change it is to change the style of the board and we couldnt settle on one that had everything that we liked. we havent given up....so in the meantime....if you look slightly to the right of the persons av....you can see their name in their post.

BUT...if stoney did put up the bum....it would shirley help know it was him What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:44 pm

13thAngel wrote:
BUT...if stoney did put up the bum....it would shirley help know it was him What a Face

exactly wot I wuz finkin ... clown
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:05 pm

So is it maybe just the color of the screen names - when rob flopped the board background colors last night they showed up but were still red. just tossing shit in the road......
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:29 pm

yeah...thats what we were spending hours trying to do yesterday....change the color.....or find some little thing to click to fix it but theres NOTHING that we can find.

all "skins" or board styles all have their little things that make them different from the rest.....
i am thinking that is may be a function of this particular "skin"..... but i will keep trying. theres a forum for that kinds stuff too so if i dont figure it out i will go there and snoop around What a Face
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi All!!

Site is mega slow for me.....

Old site works great. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Is there a way to turn off the "watching thread" email notification for all threads at one time?
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Yeah, in the first page of your Profile when you are editting it. Its a box you check or uncheck
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Krissah wrote:
Yeah, in the first page of your Profile when you are editting it. Its a box you check or uncheck

Thanks doll.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Very Happy
i was just typing that!!!

i LOVE when u are posting and someone else did before you...and it lets you see the post and dr. ur message accordingly Cool
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:45 pm

13thAngel wrote:
Very Happy
i was just typing that!!!

i LOVE when u are posting and someone else did before you...and it lets you see the post and dr. ur message accordingly Cool

Agreed! I was so excited when I checked the box for it! Haven't gotten to see it in action yet though.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Krissah wrote:

Thanks doll.

No problemo babycakes! Hows you been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

issues with the new board????
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next