HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

issues with the new board????

Go down 
+8
OverMe
Krissah
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
newmoon
the B
wattage
13thAngel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

issues with the new board???? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:34 pm

iyloma wrote:
Haunz wrote:
Concerning what they are allowed to do and what not … that's kinda tricky. On the one hand, of course, search engine bots don't have to give a shit about what owners of websites want. On the other hand, also website owners reduce search engines to absurdity. It's kinda weird, actually just wrong. There's just too much money behind all that crap … Hell, I know guys who earn a pretty good - like massive - living by doing nothing but fucking around with those kinda things Rolling Eyes
Well, but this is a free forum host, which pays its bills via ads... I don't really think Hope&Rob can do that much and I doubt the host owner has any interest against search engines...

Yeah, but it's not about how Hope and Rob handle it, this is a general problem. As long as people make tons of money because they know the weaknesses of the PageRank - and they make advantage of it - Google will certainly not tell their crawlers to stop searching when information is tagged according to exclusion standards. At least I think so.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm

newmoon wrote:
Haunz wrote:
I really don't give any clues about who I am. Hell, none of you has even seen my face yet!! Laughing Laughing

But we have a feeling you sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger Wink

rotfl

I probably sound just like Stoney … Are you Bavarian Stones?
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:50 am

Haunz wrote:
Stop trying to collect infos about us! Neutral

Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm

iyloma wrote:
Haunz wrote:
Stop trying to collect infos about us! Neutral

Laughing Wink

geek funny
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:04 am

Laughing

notice to self: iyloma - afraid of me collecting data, newmoon - thinks it's funny cawfee
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Haunz wrote:
Laughing

notice to self: iyloma - afraid of me collecting data, newmoon - thinks it's funny cawfee

Very Happy Sometime it crosses my tiny mind that you could be doing a thesis on internet politics & international cyber relationships and the downfall of society as a whole, or something like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm

newmoon wrote:
Haunz wrote:
Laughing

Very Happy Sometime it crosses my tiny mind that you could be doing a thesis on internet politics & international cyber relationships and the downfall of society as a whole, or something like that Very Happy

Yeah, 5 years ago or something when I joined the COCB I already had it all planed out Wink

And on a serious sidenote I'm actually searching for a topic for my diploma thesis at the moment and this sounds really interesting!! bounce study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

issues with the new board????
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6