HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

issues with the new board????

Go down 
+8
OverMe
Krissah
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
newmoon
the B
wattage
13thAngel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

issues with the new board???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Krissah wrote:
Berzerker wrote:
Krissah wrote:
Yeah, in the first page of your Profile when you are editting it. Its a box you check or uncheck

Thanks doll.

No problemo babycakes! Hows you been?

Hanging in there. Busy as always, but life is good. You?
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Is my avatar too big? Cool
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:51 pm

LOL! Just a little! angel
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:51 pm

i wonder why it let you...theres supposed to be a limit.......
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Because it was Zakk Wylde and this board wasn't even stoopid enough to say no Razz
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
you might be right
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Is anyone else getting like a double vision thing? Like 2 workable layers of the board at the same time - not sure when its happening - but I'm getting it a lot - making my eyes cross! cyclops
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:18 pm

scratch
nope
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Its not every post but some posts have the photobucket bandwidth exceeded logo over some of the text
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:31 pm

yep....I see it too
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

it was with the skin...( design of the board)..... the images that the creator used is what was causing the problem...we didnt exactly exceed the bandwidth Evil or Very Mad

i havent had 2 seconds to deal with it and i apologize....
tomorrow i will have some time
in the meantime i will just pick a plain jane and go with it...at least shit looks cleaner Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:10 am

okay... i know this all looks weird but its kinda cool at the same time. i got the user names to show up finally but its put everything on the opposite side from what we are used to. Suspect

i will see if i can change the color to black and filp stuffs to the other side...
if not. its gunna take a bit. sorry
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:23 am

I like it, it's creepy
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:23 am

the font is fricken HUGE Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 am

Jayziz - just as I was getting used to the new board ... I comes back here after the weekend and it's all completely different ... the font is HUGE ... everything is on the right rather than the left (though that aint no problem) and where you click to PM someone its backward so it says MP - Hahahaha!!

Orange everywhere ....

To be honest, I do rather like this style ... big, easy to read, etc ... but I cannot possibly pass off what appears on my screen as work - must keep clicking to hide the screen when the bosses come in ... heeheeheehee!! Smile

Last edited by Bogle the Dark Angel on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:38 pm

sorry Ann.....
i am trying to work on it.

things with the origional layout went haywire over the last 2 days and SOMETHING had to be done. i am so fucken busy i didnt have time for anything besides changing the whole thing real quickly. each "design or skin" for the board has its own characteristics like font, where the avatars are, color and shit like that. every each individual thing has to be adjusted. Sad
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:42 pm

13thAngel wrote:
sorry Ann.....
i am trying to work on it.

things with the origional layout went haywire over the last 2 days and SOMETHING had to be done. i am so fucken busy i didnt have time for anything besides changing the whole thing real quickly. each "design or skin" for the board has its own characteristics like font, where the avatars are, color and shit like that. every each individual thing has to be adjusted. Sad

Talk dirty to me mama ... I love you
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:22 pm

No need to apologise - you do want you can when you can - I ain't complaining ... just took me by surprise when I logged in earlier and everything was agent oranged!!! Surprised

Last edited by Bogle the Dark Angel on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
No need to apologise - you do want you can when you can - I ain't complaining ... just took me by surprise when I logged in earlier and everything was agent oranged!!! Surprised

well i think i found one thats workable lol!
it doesnt help that i am really not very good with computers.....i get so worked up so easy and want to give up rabbit

i see the word "locked" at the bottom of the page.
i dont know what thats all about.....
nothing is locked so i will have to dig into it in a while. i have to take joe to the drs and go to walmart so until tonight i cant do much alien
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:55 pm

hmmm.....
the word "locked " is at the top of the page too....

use it to reply to a message. Suspect
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:04 pm

OK, this board is a friggin Chameleon flower
But this current design is by far the easisest ont he eye, I think.
The brown background is very nice, the font size is right, it fits my screen...perfect.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

thats just it for me too...easiest on the eye. alien

and i like that its music related too. stoney

i promise...i wont change it again any time soon...
i cant say that swampy wont do anything but i wont rabbit
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:09 pm

I guess he'll have ti bright pink tomorrow pig
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:17 pm

we'd kill him.......... Surprised

i dont like the big words...axe attack tho....
thats gotta GO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 pm

it's confusing the crap outta me - but then again, like that hard to do or something. Once again - can't read Bogles posts in that font color Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: issues with the new board????   issues with the new board???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

issues with the new board????
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next