HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'

Go down 
+11
Haunz
the B
Iron Head
QOTR
wattage
\swampman/
newmoon
Bogle the Dark Angel
iyloma
StoneyMaroney
13thAngel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 pm

13thAngel wrote:
*fingers crossed broe*

cheers

(and i forgot to put the $ in the account...sorry. i am doing bills now and i f i have any left over...i will do it today Embarassed)

no hurry.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 pm

hope the new guy works out. I just wish I could find some people to play with Crying or Very sad Nothin here but cookie monsters and punk tards Mad
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 pm

. . . you can play with me. . .

ooooooh you mean music - nope I can't do that. . .

Love the new AV stoney!!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 am

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice new AV stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHJHJHJR Daniel (that's the name fo that drummer we really want to join us) come on do it!
Call me already!
I want to play. All this stuff I wrote has got to come out. I want my stage, my audience.
I want to be a Rock and Roll star stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 am

Hahahahaha!! I just had a flash of Mark Wahlberg doin' that awesome Hallelluuuuuuuuuuuuuulyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! in Rock Star Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Hahahahaha!! I just had a flash of Mark Wahlberg doin' that awesome Hallelluuuuuuuuuuuuuulyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! in Rock Star Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven cheers

-------->Hallelluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh<--------
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:58 am

Last Saturday was even better. We found the perfect, perfect drummer.
He pounded the drums with as much aggression as I sing. It went great,
in fact we could have went straight to the stage with that, though he hadn't even
prepared mor ethan two songs. In the end, he said he wanted to jam again and then decide.
Waiting...again...
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:32 pm

fingers, toes, arms, legs , eyes.....and anything else i can manage to cross for ya  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 923342
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

this is the one bounce
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 pm

the B wrote:
this is the one bounce

Yes he is. His name is Flo.
We rehearsed this morning and the versions of Devil's Hoof, Ten Billion Miles, Way Down and a completely new tune
put everything we've played so far to shame.
I was the heaviest baby born in the hospital for a decade.
And so was our new drummer, in his hospital Laughing
If that ain't a sign Shocked Laughing

The bad thing is, he's got a complete slave contract so he has to be extremely flexible and sometimes work on Sundays
without warning. Touring Ireland with Flo is not gonna happen in the near future.
We'll probably just get another tour drummer and go for it. But we just have to try with Flo, he's too damn good and fits in too well.
So yeah, I guess we're back afro
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:33 pm

cheers *Futurama Professor voice* GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY cheers
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:59 am

Yay! Can I pre-order the new CD now??
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:05 am

QOTR wrote:
Yay! Can I pre-order the new CD now??
It's not like it's gonna be sold out in a week Smile But now that we know we'll b eselling one,
financial planning has become much easier, thanks tongue
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Looking forward to hearing it. My Broe heard you guys for the 1st time a few mos ago and loved it. His ol lady digs it too. Made em a copy of my disc (under normal circumstances I woulda made him buy it lol)

Best of luck with all of it. Hope it keeps looking up.  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:53 pm

wattage wrote:
Looking forward to hearing it. My Broe heard you guys for the 1st time a few mos ago and loved it. His ol lady digs it too. Made em a copy of my disc (under normal circumstances I woulda made him buy it lol)
 presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 Icon_cheers
That's OK, spread it dance
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:53 pm

So how is the new drummer working out?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 pm

QOTR wrote:
So how is the new drummer working out?
Amazing. After three rehearsels, we already work together like a clockwork.
Finished the new tune...I thought it would take me weeks to be able to play the riff and sing the stanzas simultaneously, because the two rhythms are pretty...contradictory...but at the end of the rehearsel, we tried to play it from beginning to end, and we nailed it, first try Shocked
It's like we'd always been a band sunny
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 pm

sex
mutha
fucking
wee

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 587901  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 896284  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 35488  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 568442  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 16160  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 942256  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 37690
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:54 am

sunny
The only bad part is the wait between rehearsals...I want to have three free weeks with everyone together on end
to lay this album down.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:29 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE AND I BRING YOU...

finally uploaded it.

looooooooved it  presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Ok, tomorrow is another try.
New rehearsel room, and a potential new drummer. I hope this is gonna work out.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:40 pm

fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next