HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'

Go down 
+11
Haunz
the B
Iron Head
QOTR
wattage
\swampman/
newmoon
Bogle the Dark Angel
iyloma
StoneyMaroney
13thAngel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 pm

Haunz wrote:

do you already have any plans when the first record with the new »the grand sleep« lineup will come out?

i'm already quite excited man bounce

That depends on Arnaud now. If we get along and the jamming works fine, we might get this done by Spring.
We're on fire, chugging out a song per week at the moment, just need to record that stuff properly and with a real living drummer.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:11 am

exciting!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 am

If anyone's interested, PM me your email-addy and I'll send you some demos. I need like to know if you can dig it.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:26 am

errrrr - hello? !!!!

x x x
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:52 am

I indeed am able to dig it.

whistle

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 am

I also DIG cheers cheers cheers cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:12 am

That really makes me happy.
I was waiting anxiously for the response.
After Capital Joke turned out to be of no interest for anyone who liked Dusty Miller before even though I personally thought the songs had potential had we only had the time
to work on them, I am a bit nervous about the potential gap between our own perception of the new songs and that of people who liked Dusty Miller.
Of course you just make the music you like and you have the most fun playing, but it sucks hard when you have the feeling to disappoint people to whom your old stuff actually meant something. But right now, everything is going really smoothly, I do have high hopes in this band. Breaking up AGAIN is not an option Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Hey! I liked the Capital Joke stuff, it just came at a very busy time in me life so I haven't had much time to get into it ... but Dusty Miller/The Grand Sleep holds a very sacred place in my heart luff luff luff luff luff luff I love you
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Hey! I liked the Capital Joke stuff, it just came at a very busy time in me life so I haven't had much time to get into it ... but Dusty Miller/The Grand Sleep holds a very sacred place in my heart luff luff luff luff luff luff I love you

Thanks hun Embarassed
But nobody really cared for CJ, even the local guys. They were all just bugging me to get DM back on the tracks. In a twisted way, it made me happy, since it showed
me that they cared for our clumsily recorded debut much more than I imagined, and even Manni's presence in CJ wouldn't change that. I DID end up recycling the "black strings" concept for the new record though. I liked it too much to put it in the trash. We're currently building a small recording room in Ingo's house, and we'll home record the entire album except for the drums.
That is a MASSIVE bonus, especially for my singing. Sometimes I just need a few days, and doing it at home with zero costs means we have all the time in the world and no pressure.
I just had the cover scanned at the local copy shop, too.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm

well hurry up and get on with it bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'    presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller' - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

presenting the human soup "houseband"........The Grand Sleep......fromerly known as 'Dusty Miller'
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5