HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

It was so good today.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:33 am

I GOT TEH INTERNETZ BAAAAACK !
They finally changed the contract to my name, and God knows why they have to switch the whole thing off for a whole week to do this.
After calling the hotline 14 times, I finally received my new code.
I am so happy I don't have to run to the internet café anymore for my research and stuff...lots of UNi work to do at the moment.
Oh, and of course getting back on here is great, too.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:17 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
They finally changed the contract to my name, and God knows why they have to switch the whole thing off for a whole week to do this.
I am so happy I don't have to run to the internet café anymore for my research and stuff...lots of UNi work to do at the moment.

christ on a cracker....i always feel like i am so busy .......then i think about you. i dont know how you do it all bounce
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:41 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:46 pm

13thAngel wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:

christ on a cracker....i always feel like i am so busy .......then i think about you. i dont know how you do it all bounce

Haha I think raising kids is somewhere in the region of working double shifts in the emergency room stress-wise, Hope Smile
I really don't think I got more stress than that Razz
At the moment, it's three major presentations per week though, and some oral examinations...that plus working on the weekends and preparing for my
Philosphy intermediate exams and writing 2 20 pagers for american literature studies. We all know the trick: Just don't sleep. I got one hour the night before yesterday and four hours of sleep last night, it's a shame Helloween is over or I might go as a coffee zombie
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Christmas holidays, here I come cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Huh huh huh ... he said "oral" heh heh heh heh! lol!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:07 pm

I woke up to a message in the sand - I post a pic but it seems imageshack it having a issue - I liked it tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:08 pm

king queen whistle kiss
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Its good today because I am home until after Thanksgiving!!! No school/homework/exams/stress/hair-pulling for a whole 10 days! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 pm

It was good today when I woke up and realized Watt will be here in 2 days!!!!!
bounce bounce bounce bounce Hurry up bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
luff me watt1
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 pm

It was good today when I woke up and realized I will be burried in the depths of the Moon in 2 days!!!!!
bounce bounce bounce bounce Hurry up bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
watt1 luff 's Anne
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Twisted Evil *in Vincent Price voice* Welcome to the darkside of the Moon Twisted Evil

drunken
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Twisted Evil cheers bounce flower dance jerkoff hump luff banana lick lick kiss bow breastfeed watt1
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:43 pm

What a Face Peanuts gonna be here tomorrow cheers
I'm so excited I could throw up

drunken Moon entering subspace within 24 hours drunken
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cool Surprised Smile Very Happy Razz Like a Star @ heaven alien tongue cyclops I love you pig bounce affraid queen king sunny drunken cheers jocolor geek flower afro weed coc dance coffee family metal flash stoney hump jerkoff down watt luff fyah rob watt1 drool banana whistle lick lick lick cookoo kiss kiss It was so good today.... - Page 4 335632 bow
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:58 pm

now the funny part is all those smilies will happen - except we'll need Swampy here playing drums and Stoney here rocking out. Laughing they'll have to wear Gortons fisherman suits Laughing

HHUUUUUUUHHH!?!?
It was so good today.... - Page 4 Gortonsfisherdude
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Un-luckily Razz nothing particularly good today so far, BUT yesterday I finally got to see Frau Im Mond (ah, when Thea von Harbou hadn't become a nazi yet and Fritz Lang hadn't been forced to escape to the US!) AND I TALKED ON THE PHONE WITH JEFF WATERS!!!!!
stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney
... of course I made a fool of myself, but you wouldn't expect nothing less, right? Embarassed Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:35 pm

how the hell did you get to talk on the phone with Jeff Waters????

are you stalking him??? you are such a groupie Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:46 pm

the B wrote:
how the hell did you get to talk on the phone with Jeff Waters????

are you stalking him??? you are such a groupie Very Happy Razz
Nope, I'm not.

Embarassed Razz Laughing

To be fair it was totally unexpected. Yestarday morning when I went to my uni, I said goodbye to my brother and he was still in his bed, sleeping. Fast forward, in the evening I got a phone call and it's him: he's in Siena (!) with Jeff Waters (!!). And then there's Jeff, who starts "Hi, Luisa! ..." affraid
It was a work shop, or something like it, to advice an ampli... I think, my brain had already melted when they explained me the situation... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:49 pm

haha what did you guys talk about?
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:52 pm

the B wrote:
haha what did you guys talk about?
I'm not going to reveal it! silent

Razz

... but to be honest my main contribution to the chat was "I can't believe it!" Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:55 pm

I would have probably just hung up not believing it was him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:56 pm

the B wrote:

Reminds me of the scene in "Rock Star" when Curt Cuddy rings up Mark Wahlberg's character lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:18 pm

thats just awesome Luisa cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

my highlight was that neither me or swampy had to get up to an alarm....or anything else. we just had a lie in and rolled out of bed to only do the things that we want today afro
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
the B wrote:

Reminds me of the scene in "Rock Star" when Curt Cuddy rings up Mark Wahlberg's character lol! lol! lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 pm

2nd best party of my life this weekend.
You are talking to the Limbo King! Nobody can go as low as me, suckahs ! ! !
Cool
But I have the worst muscle ache of my life now from that drunk limbo spree.
When I tried to rise from the bed this morning, my poor belly was shaking and I had to just roll out of bed sideways Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next