HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

interview with Woody......good read \m/

Go down 
+5
the B
QOTR
sakblabbath
Doctor Acula
13thAngel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

interview with Woody......good read \m/ Empty
PostSubject: interview with Woody......good read m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:45 am

what'cha think of the new song??????????
Back to top Go down
Doctor Acula

Doctor Acula

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am

i'm lovin it! can't wait to hear it proper (and to see them on thursday!)
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:03 am

Doctor Acula wrote:

I will be there brother coc
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:21 pm

on this day i officially hate my life.
i am fucken gutted that we are not making it to the coc gig tonight. free and everything. its impossible. absolutely not happening. interview with Woody......good read \m/ Confused
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 am

Awww - sorry Angel. interview with Woody......good read \m/ 373921
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:57 am

ahh hope that has got to suck.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Doctor Acula

Doctor Acula

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:06 am

sakblabbath wrote:
Doctor Acula wrote:

hellyeah! drinks!
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 am

Doctor Acula wrote:
sakblabbath wrote:
Doctor Acula wrote:

hellyeah! drinks!

U got it, 1 or 2 anyway i gotta roll back to Orygun after the gig then to S.F. Sleep Its gonna be a long fuckin weekend cawfee cawfee
Back to top Go down
Doctor Acula

Doctor Acula

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:26 am

sakblabbath wrote:
Doctor Acula wrote:
sakblabbath wrote:
Doctor Acula wrote:

hellyeah! drinks!

U got it, 1 or 2 anyway i gotta roll back to Orygun after the gig then to S.F. Sleep Its gonna be a long fuckin weekend cawfee cawfee

ouch! well yeah one or two will get sweated out by righteous fool i'm guessing! haha
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:13 am

Can't really judge the new song until I hear it in proper quality. Thanks for sharing though interview with Woody......good read \m/ 989565

Does anybody know which guitar Woody is playing in the video, it looks sorta special scratch
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Haunz wrote:
Can't really judge the new song until I hear it in proper quality. Thanks for sharing though interview with Woody......good read \m/ 989565

Does anybody know which guitar Woody is playing in the video, it looks sorta special scratch

I could be VERY wrong but I think its the fiddle Watt drools about - Brown - limited edition ESP Viper - circa - maybe 05-06 ish... watt help me out here. . .

Man I love watching Woody play cheers don't care what he playing - love it cheers
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:38 pm

I cant watch the vid.

The one I drool over, is his ESP custom shop SG thats all beat to shit. (The white one you always see him with). They made 2 for him, and 2 for Pepper. The ESP Custom Shop in Japan wont make any more for ANYONE. Neutral bastards. They're basically SG copys, with Viper head stocks. Woody does also play Vipers. ESP's and LTD's (LTD = cheaper ones made in Korea)

Guitar nerd info brought to you today by:

Brah Inc. watt1

Watt Modz

Bastard Shop custom guitars

K.Y. Jelly
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Yeah this ones newer.

Looks like this but with White pic gaurd (this is 05 pic)

interview with Woody......good read \m/ 220px-Woody-weatherman

Watt likes this one

interview with Woody......good read \m/ Weatherman_200x300
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:57 pm

ironic, but my white -beat all to shit- viper resembles it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Dig that white one too!
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Dig that white one too!

Just somethin cool about it. Kinda like an old beat to hell race car. A war-horse. Battle scarred coc
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 pm

wattage wrote:
Berzerker wrote:
Dig that white one too!

Just somethin cool about it. Kinda like an old beat to hell race car. A war-horse. Battle scarred coc

Yeah same with Pepper's PJK on it.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:33 pm

yeah.

Ive got a pimered Viper (old school red oxide / brown primered) viper that was originally black. Thinking about burning he paint on it off & leaving it all burnt up Twisted Evil I have a sunburst stratocaster that I did that to Laughing . I think it looks tough.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 pm

wattage wrote:
yeah.

Ive got a pimered Viper (old school red oxide / brown primered) viper that was originally black. Thinking about burning he paint on it off & leaving it all burnt up Twisted Evil I have a sunburst stratocaster that I did that to Laughing . I think it looks tough.

Fire! Fire? Don't be burning shit up when I'm not around bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interview with Woody......good read \m/   interview with Woody......good read \m/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interview with Woody......good read \m/
Page 1 of 1