HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

It was so good today.... - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Shatner's always awesome

that Lulu shit is shit
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:54 pm

I always admire bands that try to change things up, do something different. So I applaud Metallica's attempt here....but....there must have been a time early in the writing stages that they thought to themselves..."this fucking sucks"...at that point, they should have stopped Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 pm

That made my vagina cry Suspect Suspect Suspect silent
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:42 pm

the B wrote:
I always admire bands that try to change things up, do something different. So I applaud Metallica's attempt here....but....there must have been a time early in the writing stages that they thought to themselves..."this fucking sucks"...at that point, they should have stopped Laughing

Oh, you mean like that moment when they said to themselves "You know what? Actually, let's NOT pay a celeb shrink a fortune to turn us into wussies and capture all the sand from our vaginas on a DVD so everyone can see?"
Or that one time when they actually realized that turning the compression ratio for Death Magnetic all the way up, then get a crowbar and crank it up even some more would NOT be a good choice?
I don't think they have moments like this a lot. I love you

Lou Reed is one of the greatest ever.
But this was just a terrible combination.

Last edited by StoneyMaroney on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Had so much fun jammin on Sunday. We had nothing new finished, so we just hung out, had BBQ and enjoyed the weather, got in a conversation about how awesome Mountain is
and spontaneously recorded Mississippi Queen. As it was just for fun and won't be part of the album or anything, i figured I'd just upload it and post the link for everyone.
>>>>>>>>>>MISSISSIPPI MOTHERTRUCKIN QUEEN<<<<<<<<<<
This song makes me want to drink beer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:43 pm

half-way through 2nd week at my new job ... I'm knackered! It's going well, just Hella-Bizzy bounce

also scope for promotion coming up soon Shocked Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Go Bogle! cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Bogle for the win bounce
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:14 pm

I sent out a positive message to the people occupying areas in the U.S.

It's just a click away and maybe helps the good cause.

http://www.avaaz.org/en/the_world_vs_wall_st/?cmhShcb

It was so good today.... - Page 38 989565
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:23 am

My knee feels like it's healing. It still hurts, but it feels like...healing pain, if that makes any sense Laughing And it's more stable.
So maybe there won't even be any need for surgery, I'll see what the doc says on the 14th. cawfee
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:47 am

yeah, I had a little chat with your knee...I think I got my point across
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 pm

After three months of non stop work, I still love my job. Next week I'm off...it's paid...and I'm going to visit my best friends in southern va.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:19 am

the B wrote:
It was so good today.... - Page 38 Misery-kathy-bates
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:14 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
the B wrote:
It was so good today.... - Page 38 Misery-kathy-bates

*shudder* affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid pale
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Smile She's such a great actress metal
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:47 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Physiotherapy works a charm. metal

Guess where I'm going in an hour Suspect for my issues they suck right now sak very tired of Drs. Will be getting real crappy by end of week, more test and images and scopes, invasive shit they got to knock your ass out for...bull.

Happy stuff though right......... Krissah pup had a boner, and I hope he's doing well and is comfortable. The B sunshine was 2 funny, Smurfs rule.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:24 pm

newmoon wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
Physiotherapy works a charm. metal

Guess where I'm going in an hour Suspect for my issues they suck right now sak very tired of Drs. Will be getting real crappy by end of week, more test and images and scopes, invasive shit they got to knock your ass out for...bull.

Happy stuff though right......... Krissah pup had a boner, and I hope he's doing well and is comfortable. The B sunshine was 2 funny, Smurfs rule.

He totally did! haha. He always does, in fact. When I went back and looked at my post I was like, "BuhBuh Red Rocket!!!" He is doing much better. He seems to have kicked it. I love you I love you I love you He goes back to the vet tomorrow to confirm.

Congrats Mrs. Wattage! Very Happy I taught my kids the word "Watt" today in their science vocab and was giggling the whole time!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:20 am

Out of hospital. All went well. Still fucking painful, and still 12 weeks of wearing a stiff leg splint (I can switch to a moveable one durign the day form week 7).
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:57 pm

well at least you got the shitty part done
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 pm

the B wrote:
well at least you got the shitty part done

Yup, it was quite a ride.
First of all, the little pill they give you pre-surgery to give you amnesia and make you careless was not the dose required for me, so I stayed fully alert during the whole pain-catheter insertion procedure, which was a little crazy..they inserted a little probe into the left side of my groin and gave me electric impulses that made different parts of my leg move at their will.
When they had found the nerve that moves the kneecap, they inserted the catheter there and finally gave me that breath mask. there was cheesy 80's AOR glam playing in the background.
Then I dozed off, but I am actually pretty sure that I woke up during surgery, frantically throwing my arms and legs in all directions. It was frightening.
I remember the doctor saying "He's got spasms, give him this an that" and then I dozed off again, but woke up again immediately after they finished, still on the table.
So I was fully awake when they rolled me out of the OR and to the wake-up room. The nurse there said: "Oh nice, you are already awake, all we need to do is drug you up now.
How bad is the pain? I say take whatever you can get, I can give you morphium till kingdom come because I am monitoring your vital functions, something they cannot do upstairs.
Once you are out of this room, noone can give you the good stuff, but it will last for the whole day".
So I got sooo much of whatever she gave me (I am not even sure about the morphium part, as the stuff kicked in at some point and I didn't really give a shit about anything anymore lol).
From that I went nauseous, so she gave me something else against that and then some more drugs.
When the nurses came to pick me up after 45 minutes, they asked
"anything special?"
"nah, he just got a little sick, so i gave him this and that"
*nurse reads protocol "You gave him WHAT? and HOW MUCH? No wonder he got sick, that's enough to put an elephant to sleep" Laughing
and I just grinned at her Laughing Finally someone who was competent enough to estimate the right dose for a heavy guy Laughing

The next two days were very intense. Oooohh the pain. After that, it went a lot better, and I am really happy to be beyond that point now.
Geez, I hadn't been to a hospital for like, 14 years before, and I don't really feel any need to come back too soon Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 pm

I stopped reading after tube in groin runn
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Wishing you a speedy recovery Stoney!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38