HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It was so good today....

Go down 
+17
firebaugh
Negative Outlook
Haunz
sakblabbath
renbolina
iyloma
QOTR
cassie
StoneyMaroney
the B
Berzerker
\swampman/
13thAngel
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
wattage
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

It was so good today.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:36 am

newmoon wrote:
wattage wrote:
pics or it didnt happen clown

My phones being a cocksucka and wont send it to my email...get it laced up at somepoint Razz

OK the phone gave it up.. here tis:
It was so good today.... - Page 2 Anne

awwwh - who loves me enuf to deface his Marshall? luff

At first I thought Watts had put a "NEWMOON" logo on it.
Because that would actually sound pretty good as a name for an amp company alien
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:50 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
newmoon wrote:
wattage wrote:
pics or it didnt happen clown

My phones being a cocksucka and wont send it to my email...get it laced up at somepoint Razz

OK the phone gave it up.. here tis:
It was so good today.... - Page 2 Anne

awwwh - who loves me enuf to deface his Marshall? luff

At first I thought Watts had put a "NEWMOON" logo on it.
Because that would actually sound pretty good as a name for an amp company alien

There is Moon Guitars outta Scotland
It was so good today.... - Page 2 Pictishinlay_head
...and he was gunna do Moon on another amp or it was this one and he changed it - I dunno he'll have to clear that one up.............but if you look ...oh so closely...at the right stacked top heads face - there's Bailey on the right (wee pic with his tongue hanging out as always)
It was so good today.... - Page 2 Amps0909

.......and of course I'd like to sue the Twilight people for stealing my screen name - but the logos cool
It was so good today.... - Page 2 Bannereditdone

............fine. I do need to get a life and off the board, hhuuuuhhh?!?!
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 pm

"THE" amp is named Anne. One off my cabs is named "moon". The Jimi style tall cab is named "Bai".

But anyways..

Yesterday my sister sent me a pic of my niece. She was in her room makin all kinds of racket "rrraaahhh rraaahhh krang"... My sister walked in and saw her standing there with her toy guitar making guitar noises. She was even standing like I do. Anne will post teh pic later. cheers watt watt1
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:32 pm

wattage wrote:
"THE" amp is named Anne. One off my cabs is named "moon". The Jimi style tall cab is named "Bai".

But anyways..

Yesterday my sister sent me a pic of my niece. She was in her room makin all kinds of racket "rrraaahhh rraaahhh krang"... My sister walked in and saw her standing there with her toy guitar making guitar noises. She was even standing like I do. Anne will post teh pic later. cheers watt watt1

Doing it now - to the PICS thread..........she has your stance!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 am

Best bit of today (so far .......) - my mate Caroline at work is back - she's been away on hols, and she brought me back a litre of Jack Daniels from the Duty Free!!!!!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers cheers

lol!
Back to top Go down
cassie

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:47 pm

I got a very coola boola text last night from a lovely person tongue

I get to see my dad tomorrow and I haven't seen him since january

its xmas shopping in brum & clutch on friday... gotta a hot date with neil fallon!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Today is, I think, the wedding of *bitch* and unkleshufunkle (Nikki and Anto to most of us!) king queen

Gawd bless 'em - I does wish them every happiness cheers sunny sunny sunny cheers sunny sunny sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:21 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Today is, I think, the wedding of *bitch* and unkleshufunkle (Nikki and Anto to most of us!) king queen

Gawd bless 'em - I does wish them every happiness cheers sunny sunny sunny cheers sunny sunny sunny cheers

Good call. Ive always enjoyed posting with Bitch and Unk. Good people. Best wishes to both of them and their children.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:38 pm

oh yeah....I forgot about that

yay for unkle and bitch bounce
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Looks like I am headed to New Orleans right before Christmas.

Catching the Cowboys vs Saints while there and already have a tailgate offer... fyah fyah fyah
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:48 pm

right on bounce

for me...I finally have all my winter wood in...yay
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:21 pm

goddamn I look good today
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Took the words right out of my mouth.. What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:29 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Looks like I am headed to New Orleans right before Christmas.

Catching the Cowboys vs Saints while there and already have a tailgate offer... fyah fyah fyah

Oh MAN these games are the best!! Last year I went to Monday Night Football, December 23rd, Green Bay @ Chicago.

We attempted to tailgate but go figure charcoal doesn't cook meat when its -11 outside. puke That was a yummy bite of burger.

Enjoy yourself! I am sure your tailgating experience/weather will be a tad better than that! haha
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm

I dont care for football (or any sports really) but I dig tailgating at the races. Almost the same thing stoney
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:43 am

ive never been to a pro football game.... Sad
i would love nothing more Smile
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:26 pm

im watching the YANKEES parade on tv....
i wish i was in NY.....that would have been cool to be a part of sunny
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:22 pm

...........trying to be positive,trying to be positive,trying to be positive,trying to be positive,trying to be positive..........it's not working Mad

shrug damn

.....wait......here it comes..........Watt does look good today. watt1

luff
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:35 pm

as you are sexy fine as fuck today watt1 luff
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:23 am

Surviving da big bad bull.

So...my brother and me went to a music shop in Northern Germany. long drive, as we come fromt he Southwest.

We were rolling down the Autobahn, my brother was steering and suddenly A BIG FUCKING ONE TON WHITE BULL came running in our direction. Didn't know the rules of the road apparently, as he was running in the wrong direction. Well luckily my brotrher doesn't speed like I normally do and wasn't driving in the very left lane, so we could dodge that motherfucker just so.

Those behind us apparently weren't as lucky, as we heard one minute later on the radio.
There was a huge pile-up, but noone died.
Dude, that bull was massive. And angry. And very, very confused and disoriented.
Someone's gonna have to pay a big bill now.
If I had been driving on the way there, we would be dead now as I would so have been speeding in the left lane, where the bull headed affraid I did the way back then. 5 hour drive, at 130mph, I mean, how are the odds to meet a bull twice on the Autobahn? Laughing

dum-dee-doo we're alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 am

bulls on the autobahn....isn't that a rage against the machine song?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:37 am

the B wrote:
bulls on the autobahn....isn't that a rage against the machine song?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 am

Hey, and did you know I survived a (pathetic) terrorist attack, too? Twisted Evil

My hometown is not of great significance.
I have no idea why the idiot chose to place a black suitcase with a bomb on the train halting at this very station.

Luckily, the guy was too dumb to
a) hide his face (CCTV was of a use for once)
b) build a working detonator

I only got to know about this later on the radio, but I was actually standing on there with the bomb only a few feet away for half an hour on the day of the failed attack.

Someone whistle that X-factor melody again for me please Cool

It was so good today.... - Page 2 Mulder-fox

Last edited by StoneyMaroney on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 am

maybe the terrorist was from the future and he was trying to prevent the dusty miller global takeover
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:50 am

the B wrote:
maybe the terrorist was from the future and he was trying to prevent the dusty miller global takeover

lol Laughing Then watch out for terrorists trying to stop the Misty revolution Very Happy
Hey, I found a link, but it's in German.

DA BOMB

It say the bomb was built to burn a radius of 100 meters affraid
It would have got me, but it didn't. Smile
Neither did the white bull. Now who you gonna send, motherfuckers?
Laughing

Last edited by StoneyMaroney on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was so good today....   It was so good today.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It was so good today....
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next