HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Praying for Joe

Go down 
+14
iyloma
Hoss
Vince
\swampman/
Krissah
QOTR
Bogle the Dark Angel
moshrash
Haunz
sakblabbath
13thAngel
the B
Berzerker
StoneyMaroney
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Krissah

Krissah

Praying for Joe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:36 am

It's no less than you deserve, probably not enough actually, haha. Please let me know if you can think of anything. I hope you get some answers soon I love you I love you

Love the picture!!! Soooooo glad you all had a good time! Can't believe it is August already.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:34 am

We got some pretty shitty weather here for the last few weeks.... not really summer weather.

Looks like you guys have to have no worries about the weather and sure can use the damn water, good to see you guys had a good time there !!

Cool
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:26 pm

I believe that he will be ok - and maybe even better when they fix him.

I can't think of words of wisdom for you - very true that he's with you guys for a reason. And to not take for granted the people you love or the time you have with them. It's better to be shell-shocked with people you can hug then shell-shocked alone.

Stay busy...doing anything..Idle minds come up with terrors. Physically challenging stuff is the best, plus it helps you sleep.

Watt was very upset at the news - he has you all in his crowded head.

biggest damn hugs to you all - don't make me come out there and do it in person Wink wait maybe we will.........

Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 pm

It was a great day yesterday! What a huuuuuuuuuge weight taken off of our shoulders man. We prayed for a miracle and got one! The doc is very confident that it's not cancerous or even a tumor for that matter. He is not sure what it is but he does know what it is not. Some sort of discolorization or possibly a birthmark. By not knowing exactly what it is and because of the size of it, he doesn't feel the need to go in after it. He said there's no need to go in after something he doesn't consider life threatning. There's a huge risk of damaging the brain when surgery is performed so he said not now lets just keep an eye on it and monitor it. Obviously, if it does develop into something that needs to be removed he'll go in and remove it. He knew right away because Joe hasn't had any of the symptoms that go along with a brain tumor and the shape and location of it lead him to believe that it is nothing to worry about at this point. God was definitely looking out for Joe. So now Joe needs to have an EEG to scan his brain for any kind of seizure activity which the doc doesn't believe there has been any and another MRI in 6 months to compare and make sure. We'll have a checklist of things to look at and rule out to be safe. We'll go ahead and monitor for any symptoms as we wait for the next scan. If he experiences any symptoms, it will be a sign that the spot is growing and the MRI will be done as soon as there are noticeable symptoms. The doc gave us a lot of info so If we think of any more to tell you all, one of us will let you all know. We love you all so much and are very grateful for all of your thoughts, prayers, well wishes and kind words that have definitely helped us all in every way. Thanks again. Man I'm a happy man right now!

We need another favor. Please keep Hopes dad in your thoughts and prayers. He is having his leg operated on as I type this. They may do both of his legs ( arteries are clogged) which is what we are hoping for. Thank you all! Talk to ya soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 pm

I knew Joe was gonna be ok bounce
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am

Woo fucking Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers banana kiss I love you
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:35 am

Yay for Joe ......!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

And big hugs and good karma for Hope's Dad x x x grouphug
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Very good news. Maybe it's just me, but for that first doc to diagnose brain tumor and send you guys into a downward spiral seems irresponsible.

Makes me pissed.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Good news indeed!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:38 pm

to Dave..... on our very 1st appt the neurologist said that he didnt know what the spot was....
then after the 2nd mri with contrast, he said that together w/the radiologist they thought it was a low grade glioma...

it still may turn out to be.... no one has said that its not. just that the 2nd neuroglogist doesnt think that it is.

thats why i say, were not out of the woods just yet, just not preparing for a brain surgery in 2 weeks.
and we are just so happy for that, that theres no room to be pissed.
just still prayin that it turns out to be nothin I love you
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 pm

sunny
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:20 am

that theres no room to be pissed.

There is always room to be pissed lady, thats my job Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Still thinkin of you guys and sending loads of good vibes to Joe.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 pm

\swampman/ wrote:
It was a great day yesterday! What a huuuuuuuuuge weight taken off of our shoulders man. We prayed for a miracle and got one! The doc is very confident that it's not cancerous or even a tumor for that matter. He is not sure what it is but he does know what it is not. Some sort of discolorization or possibly a birthmark. By not knowing exactly what it is and because of the size of it, he doesn't feel the need to go in after it. He said there's no need to go in after something he doesn't consider life threatning. There's a huge risk of damaging the brain when surgery is performed so he said not now lets just keep an eye on it and monitor it. Obviously, if it does develop into something that needs to be removed he'll go in and remove it. He knew right away because Joe hasn't had any of the symptoms that go along with a brain tumor and the shape and location of it lead him to believe that it is nothing to worry about at this point. God was definitely looking out for Joe. So now Joe needs to have an EEG to scan his brain for any kind of seizure activity which the doc doesn't believe there has been any and another MRI in 6 months to compare and make sure. We'll have a checklist of things to look at and rule out to be safe. We'll go ahead and monitor for any symptoms as we wait for the next scan. If he experiences any symptoms, it will be a sign that the spot is growing and the MRI will be done as soon as there are noticeable symptoms. The doc gave us a lot of info so If we think of any more to tell you all, one of us will let you all know. We love you all so much and are very grateful for all of your thoughts, prayers, well wishes and kind words that have definitely helped us all in every way. Thanks again. Man I'm a happy man right now!

We need another favor. Please keep Hopes dad in your thoughts and prayers. He is having his leg operated on as I type this. They may do both of his legs ( arteries are clogged) which is what we are hoping for. Thank you all! Talk to ya soon! Very Happy

cheers cheers YES cheers cheers cheers

sure make me cry in the library - because I'm glad it's going this way - thats the best thing I've heard in a while.

I know he's yours, but I couldn't take any more sad/bad news......I'll continue my conversations with the almighty big head....things just have to be ok and better from here on out... clear scans from here on out and well wishes for your dad. .......Reminds me to quit smoking, damn it.
Back to top Go down
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:56 am

Hey you guys Very Happy

I know I've been on here like only a handful of times. Just stopping by and showing some love. I miss the Vigue family!! Let me say this. When I become a parent, I will look to Hope & Rob as role models. They have the BEST boys. They are just good-natured, sweet boys and so well-mannered. Joe has a way with animals. He's like Ace Ventura. They just come to him. My cat fell in love with him. When they spent the night at my house, Layne brought me breakfast in bed! With a napkin!

Seriously, the Vigues mean the world to me. God is continuing to bless this amazing family big time. Love y'all xoxoxoxoxo

P.S. Hi everyone! I hope you are all well and having a great summer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:57 am

Yikes, what was I thinking with that av? Must change it! Was goofing around at Z Gallerie that day!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 am

le bon temps roule wrote:

Helloooooo!!!! Praying for Joe - Page 3 335632 Praying for Joe - Page 3 335632 Praying for Joe - Page 3 335632

Summer .... hmmm - this is Britain ... it's raining, m'kay? That's all I has to day ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Yikes, what was I thinking with that av? Must change it! Was goofing around at Z Gallerie that day!

i was wondering Suspect Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:02 pm

Hey you guys Very Happy

I know I've been on here like only a handful of times. Just stopping by and showing some love. I miss the Vigue family!! Let me say this. When I become a parent, I will look to Hope & Rob as role models. They have the BEST boys. They are just good-natured, sweet boys and so well-mannered. Joe has a way with animals. He's like Ace Ventura. They just come to him. My cat fell in love with him. When they spent the night at my house, Layne brought me breakfast in bed! With a napkin!

Seriously, the Vigues mean the world to me. God is continuing to bless this amazing family big time. Love y'all xoxoxoxoxo

they fucken love their auntie danielle....joe friggen cries every time we see u and its time for it to end. Laughing
hes so funny. you and him and that hearse....thats shits PRICELESS and the kind of memories that kids keep forevahhh cheers

and thanks for the compliments....we just beat em before they see you so they stay under control bounce
Back to top Go down
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:05 am

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:

Helloooooo!!!! Praying for Joe - Page 3 335632 Praying for Joe - Page 3 335632 Praying for Joe - Page 3 335632

Summer .... hmmm - this is Britain ... it's raining, m'kay? That's all I has to day ... Rolling Eyes

Very Happy Laughing After I posted, I realized that there may be people on here from Northern Europe. Or the Southern Hemisphere. So I am totally off. I hope everyone is enjoying August cheers bounce

P.S. I LOVE Blighty!
Back to top Go down
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 am

13thAngel wrote:
Hey you guys Very Happy

they fucken love their auntie danielle....joe friggen cries every time we see u and its time for it to end. Laughing
hes so funny. you and him and that hearse....thats shits PRICELESS and the kind of memories that kids keep forevahhh cheers

and thanks for the compliments....we just beat em before they see you so they stay under control bounce

Laughing Laughing Laughing I saw the hearse drive up yesterday and I thought of Joe. And Rob Zombie in that one music video!
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Wow again. I have to echo that I've never met any of you people (yet)...but my heart stopped a bit when I read the first page of this thread...I stopped to pray before I finished it...and then started breathing again when I got through it.

I know my views are not the most popular here, and I've never met any of you in person, but I do actually care about you all and I feel extremely guilty for thinking my financial crisis was more important than stopping by here...and even more guilty for posting in the politics section first. Forgive me.

I know it's hard when something is wrong with one of your kids...but even harder when that something is life threatening. As you know, my daughter was born with Down syndrome. That was the easy part. When she was 8 months old, she required heart surgery. I know what it's like to worry about whether or not your child will make it to their 21st birthday. Many of you on here are mothers and you are acutely aware that a mother's worry never ends. Luckily, my daughter survived the surgeon's hands and she will be turning 21 next month. Hope...you are a wonderful mother, and your boys will make it to their 21st birthdays...because you love them so much.
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Berzerker wrote:
One day at a time.

Ain't that the truth. Sometimes I think God lets us go through these things just so we'll stop and appreciate the one day increments.
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Hope...this thread touched me so much that Joe is going on my daily prayer list...yes people, I do pray everyday....I have four children....they keep me from becoming an evil old witch.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:23 pm

scratch
Well shit I posted here last time I was in the library......ya know something to the jist of

Praying for Joe - Page 3 F_2d0705562fc5

Praying for Joe - Page 3 Overly_happy_by_airedaledogz-d33zou5

FANFUCKINGTASTIC cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Praying for Joe
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-