HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Praying for Joe

Go down 
+14
iyloma
Hoss
Vince
\swampman/
Krissah
QOTR
Bogle the Dark Angel
moshrash
Haunz
sakblabbath
13thAngel
the B
Berzerker
StoneyMaroney
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Praying for Joe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Hey Hope/Rob,

It's hard to say how we feel but we are thinking about you guys !! Although you might feel alone and weak, you are not !!

Vince

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:44 pm

I speak for everyone here when I say you are NOT ALONE. we can't be there in body, but we are all there in spirit. You have my thoughts. I know how hard this must be for you, but I BELIEVE that it will turn good in the end.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 am

What Haunz said. You belong to the best people I know, and this is the worst imaginable thing to happen to you.
I don't know what else to say, just thinking of you. Having trouble with my connection lately, so I can only check back time and again from an internet cafe,
but you are constantly in my thoughts. Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Big hugs from me n Craig - Hang in there Hope - we all love you and send heaps of good karma to Joe - give him a big hug from Aunty Bogle and tell him to behave himself and quit causing you so much trouble! Razz I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Twisted Evil Razz bounce sunny cheers geek xx xx xx
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 pm

One day at a time.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:56 pm

yup yup...one day at a time....and even thats pretty fucken hard to do.
time seems to be standing still. and the fact that all the anxiety creeps in on me at night, so i cant sleep isnt helping matters either.

haunz...ur words made me cry. ur friendship means so much to me, as does the friendship that i have with EVERY ONE here. i luff you all...stone cold tr00!! the love support that we have received from every one is emotionally overwheming. i spent all of yesterday morning feeling not even worthy of it.

our ins. co has approved for joe to get his second opinion, once the hospital there processes the referral, they will call us with the appt...i have been told it will be about 3 days til they do that....(3 loooong days) the waiting sux ass. i just pray that in the meantime nothing gets any worse.

joe himself is fine. hes having no symptoms and isnt thinking about it all day ever yday like rob and i have been, so thats a wicked good thing. hes just rolling along doing his thing. bounce kids are so fucking resiliant i swear! bounce
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:52 pm

13thAngel wrote:
kids are so fucking resiliant i swear! bounce
They are. And your kids are even more cause they have such great parents that look after them and let them keep doing their things. Good job, guys! metal
Glad to hear Joe's doing fine! He's a great guy, I'd like to have half his spirit! metal
Luff you, Hope! luff kiss
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 pm

There are never appropriate words to share when families are facing such a scary thing. It isn't fair. It can't be explained or justified. You guys have every right to be pissed off and scared. Try to gather all that energy, along with the love and support that is being sent from around the world, and use it for your fuel to power through the fight. Forgive yourself when you are feeling less than strong. You're allowed to stomp your feet and scream, even if you just do it here or over text. We're all here to listen. Joe is a tough little guy and he is surrounded by love. That's a powerful combination!

Update us when you can. Hugs!!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:44 pm

grouphug grouphug thanks friends!!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 am

Praying for Joe - Page 2 271078_10150332298862193_590597192_9381773_7228062_n

me and the champ!!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:21 pm

What a good-looking kid! And Joe's cute too. Wink
Keep smiling girlie.
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:13 am

13thAngel wrote:
Praying for Joe - Page 2 271078_10150332298862193_590597192_9381773_7228062_n

me and the champ!!

Cool metal The last thing you are is alone lady!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 am

QOTR wrote:
Keep smiling girlie.

Hahahahaha - RIGHT ON!!! cheers I love you
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:06 pm

JOE FOR PRESIDENT !!! afro
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
QOTR wrote:
Keep smiling girlie.

Hahahahaha - RIGHT ON!!! cheers I love you
aye! Praying for Joe - Page 2 989565 Also, Nice tee! stoney Wink
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

his appt for loma linda hosp is monday....so til then we are just tryin to chillax and go with the flow. I love you

this weekend we are going to le bons (Danielle) down in the O.C. lol and we r going to a big assed water park. we cant really afford it, but then again who can put a price on it at the same time ya know. we think a good time is certainly worth it. i will take a buncha pics....(maybe even a good one or 2 for theB Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:12 pm

he wears a godhunter tee shirt EVERYWHERE Very Happy he loves peoples reactions lolz.
yesterday at his last appt with the surgeon that fixed his wrist, layne had on pantera, and joe the godhunter, come to find out his drs fave band is iron maiden with metallica following second....so they went into a HUGE music discussion....gotta love it afro
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 pm

SO sorry I've been away so long and not lent my love and support to you guys. All I can say is that you're in my thoughts, as is Joe (and Layne, who must be devastated for his bro), and that I think you're right, you were chosen to be the ones to care for Joe, not only because he is deserving of a loving, supportive family but because this was in his future and he needed two first class hearts to be his parents and carry him through. He's a lucky boy to have you and you're lucky to have him, and I'm so bloody proud of you guys and how strong you're being.

You are damn good people and I always send good wishes to you, no matter how long I'm away from here or FB.

BIG hugs. I love you
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 pm

grouphug alright I love you kiss thanks....we luff the shit right outta chick.
ive always admired you and ur strenght. its not always an easy road.

we feel blessed to be surrounded physically and mentally by such awesome peoples.....it helps more than u know. when we feel weak or sad we can keep coming back and reading everyones words...as many times as we need to. Praying for Joe - Page 2 989565 I love you
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 am

13thAngel wrote:
he wears a godhunter tee shirt EVERYWHERE
So do I. Laughing
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:00 am

13thAngel wrote:
his appt for loma linda hosp is monday....so til then we are just tryin to chillax and go with the flow. I love you

this weekend we are going to le bons (Danielle) down in the O.C. lol and we r going to a big assed water park. we cant really afford it, but then again who can put a price on it at the same time ya know. we think a good time is certainly worth it. i will take a buncha pics....(maybe even a good one or 2 for theB Twisted Evil )
Awesome! I bet you'll have a killer time there! And yes, post pics, post pics, post pics!! Wink

kiss
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Good to hear Jow is coping so well.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 pm

13thAngel wrote:

I will be expecting these
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 pm

I took a few hours after I read this to consider what words or actions I could possibly offer your beautiful, strong, kind, loving, amazing, gravity defying family in this time of need and strife. I am so sorry that I was on vacation when you got and shared this news with all of us here, but I am so glad that we can provide a place for you to feel safe and supported and loved. I don't think I have ever cared for anybody that I have never physically met (and some that I have) as much as I care for and love you Rob and Hope and your family. You are by far the strongest people I have ever met and you will make it through this. Your family is going to come out on the other side of this so close and so strong and so humble. I am not religious, but I don't believe in coincidences either. You and Joe are here together because somehow it is exactly what you both need. I am here for anything possible that I can do if you need me. No matter what happens, everything is going to work out.

I live about 40 minutes away from one of the best specialty children's hospitals in the world - the chicago children's memorial hospital - you say the word and I will figure out a way to get you all out here and put you up for as long as you need or do whatever it is that I can do to help at the drop of a hat. Please please please let me know if there is anything I can do to help other than keeping your whole family in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 am

wow...krissi..... I love you I love you thats a very loving and generous offer....tr00ly I love you
and i know that u really mean it too grouphug

hopefully we are gunna be getting a load of answers to a lot of questions !!!!

heres a pic of all of us together at the watah pahk

Praying for Joe - Page 2 251461_10150346216532193_590597192_9540820_5160204_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Praying for Joe   Praying for Joe - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Praying for Joe
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: