HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T

Go down 
+7
QOTR
Krissah
firebaugh
Bogle the Dark Angel
13thAngel
Haunz
StoneyMaroney
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:40 pm

QOTR wrote:
watching those cars just swirling about like toys boggles my mind.

I was watching abit where you could see cars driving up the road into the distance and then the tsunami wave taking over the ground, the camera swung away to show another bit, but you just know that the wave would've caught up with the vehicles, which were obviously occupied ... just doesn't bear thinking about. Makes me shudder No No No
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:02 pm

I can barely comprehend this disaster – it's just too much, like the disasters in Pakistan or Sri Lanka.

It's a damn tragedy SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 373921
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Wow, I didn't realize till now how badly it hit. Shocked
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:40 pm

QOTR wrote:
Wow. watching those cars just swirling about like toys boggles my mind. Wow.

mine too. i just sat and watched that in shock. i can not imagine what it felt like to be a part of that moment.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:55 pm

I'm gonna see Kyuss lives on Thursday, so I checked the website of the club to see when doors will open.
And what do I see? They are looking for a regional singer/songwriter opening act for Beth Hart!
I love Beth hart, I must record somethign on the spot so I can send it in.
The gig is on the 29th and I have a repertoire of 0 finished songs, so I'd have to immprovise and probably die on stage, but shit I have to try.
it would be too cool Cool
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:09 am

that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:33 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
looking for a regional singer/songwriter opening act for Beth Hart!
The gig is on the 29th and I have a repertoire of 0 finished songs, so I'd have to immprovise and probably die on stage, but shit I have to try.

Do it do it!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
looking for a regional singer/songwriter opening act for Beth Hart!

Do it do it!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

And good luck doing it doing it!!!
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:47 pm

way cool stones afro
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:40 pm

d00d Shocked
i cant even believe it.

you KNOW how much i fucken love her.....and you. just the thought of that possibility....
sex.....weeeeeee.........times a million What a Face

keep me posted Stones.....every second of it. i am fucking grinning from ear to ear just picturing this all in my mind.

i cant believe u are serious.. it HAS ....HAS ......HAAAAS to happen bounce bounce bounce bounce
shes one of the kindest....most honest......sincere....loving people i have ever met.

bounce bounce bounce bounce holy shit bounce bounce bounce bounce holy shit bounce bounce bounce holy shit bounce bounce holy SHIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm

13thAngel wrote:

bounce bounce bounce bounce holy shit bounce bounce bounce bounce holy shit bounce bounce bounce holy shit bounce bounce holy SHIT!!!!!

The thing is, this corner of Germany (the utmost South of the utmost West. That does not mean the utmost Southwest...it's kind of a corner sticking out between Luxemburg and France)
is not exactly the place to go, so to say...bands go to Cologne, but not down here normally. There aren't a lot of decent local acts either, so there probably won't be a lot of competition...it might work.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:00 pm

man, it's been dead around here lately. No one even commented on the nude pics I posted. Guess I'll take them down.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 pm

QOTR wrote:
man, it's been dead around here lately. No one even commented on the nude pics I posted. Guess I'll take them down.

Razz

Wait!!! where? Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

she's fibbing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 am

No .... I saw them ... briefly ..... Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:11 am

Yeah, me too. metal affraid metal
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:32 pm

you are all fibbing...fibbing makes baby Jesus give you the finger
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! lol! geek lick
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! lol! geek lick
Haha he thinks we're joking Cool But deep in his heart, we planted a little seed of doubt.
A seed that will grow and grow.
And some morning, he's gonna wake up screaming "DAMN YOU BOGLE AND STONEY, DAMN YOU! ARGHGHGHGH" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 pm

as if....I know the truth...if there were naked pics posted up...I would have sniffed them out the moment they were posted.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:47 pm

the B wrote:
as if....I know the truth...if there were naked pics posted up...I would have sniffed them out the moment they were posted.
But maybe something slipped your attention...just a second of drowsiness...maybe you were directing your Jedi mind towards some chick in Florida enjoying a topless sunbath on google earth...and BOOM. You'll never know Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 pm

no....the power of a board chick flashing her boobs will draw me away from any situation
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 pm

the B wrote:
no....the power of a board chick flashing her boobs will draw me away from any situation

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I flashed my moobs on here once and you didn't even notice Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm

i would have to side with B here.....i just whispered the WORD boobs on here once and BAM...there he was Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:44 pm

and here I am again Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T   SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMELLS LIKE...B U L L S H I T
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: