HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Label Society

Go down 
+4
wattage
StoneyMaroney
Bogle the Dark Angel
Berzerker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QOTR

QOTR

Black Label Society - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 am

Hey - I keep forgetting to ask. Were you at the Austin show with Clutch? I looked for you! drunk
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:54 pm

QOTR wrote:
Hey - I keep forgetting to ask. Were you at the Austin show with Clutch? I looked for you! drunk

I was not. We saw them in Corpus.

Miss ya!
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:57 am

i listened to the new record for the first time – i like a couple of tunes (black sunday, overlord, souther dissolution, …)

certainly gonna give it another listen metal
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 am

Berzerker wrote:
Feb 18 2011 Cambridge Corn Exchange Cambridge, UNITEDKINGDOM

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

within easy crawling walking distance of my front door ....

Hurrahhhhhhh!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:22 am

I saw this show in Maryland in October....My best friends bought me a ticket. It was a warm sunny day and probably one of the better days I remember from 2010. Overlord is definitely my favorite tune off this CD...has a great groove reminiscent of earlier Zakk days, but there's something on there for everybody. I REALLY liked Clutch though! Had seen them several drunk New Year's Eve's ago, but this time I was actually fairly sober when they played.
Right at sunset. It was a beautiful day! Thanks to my BLS family for taking me!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:20 am

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
Berzerker wrote:
Feb 18 2011 Cambridge Corn Exchange Cambridge, UNITEDKINGDOM

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

within easy crawling walking distance of my front door ....

Hurrahhhhhhh!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT !!!!
can't-wait-can't-wait-can't-wait-can't-wait Twisted Evil

Walked past Cambridge Corn Exchange on my way in to work this morning ... big ole tour-bus parked up outside with all the curtains drawn Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Mebbe I can persuade Zakk to come out for lunch with me today????

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

So how was it?
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:56 am

apologies for the delay ....

It was FABULOUS!!!

Support was from a band called "Godsized" ... they were very good to start with ... especially liked how they finished:

"Thank-you ladies and gentlemen, you have been a wonderful audience, and we have been Godsized!" hahahaha

BLS ... are excellent live - they really do give it 100% ... and Zakk is so endearing - such a sweet huggable teddy-bear of a guy ... up there beating his chest like a bloody silverback - made me smile.

Fantastic performances all 'round ... but again, my ONLY gripe would be the unneccessary 15+ minute guitar solo. Seriously dude - we KNOW you can play, we KNOW you're good, but HellzBellz - you coulda put another 3 or 4 songs in that time wasted ... *sigh*

... and no encore ... Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

That aside - it was STUPENDOUSLY good ....

I got a fabulous Black Label Berzerkus T-shirt

The venue was filled with many a MAN-MOUNTAIN .... WTF?? I've not seen that many beefy, 6'6" dudes in one place for a l-o-n-g time!!! drool drool drool
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, guitar solos and no encores is part of the deal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBlNYwfobhs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Label Society
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: