HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

www.Malevolence-Records.us

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:51 am

From their Facebook

TCF
All recordings are done! sunday was crazy, we invited the whole "boyschoir" over to record the backing vocals. Was a lot of fun! thanx to: Marco, Djaz, Dennis, Tim, Sylvia, Willem, Luuk and Maarten!! Next week we still have some re amping and mixing to do....

stay tuned as we will announce the album title and details soon!!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm

cheers Very happy for you Nate. If only we could all do what we love for a job! Good luck in this new chapter of your life.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Looks like the recordings are done and the first shows are planned.......... 30 Sept Arnhem is pretty close by, I might catch that one Wink
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:56 pm

aye Vince,

Getting down to the final stretch with the mixing of the CD ...
Just waiting upon the master's / artwork to be sent & ready to get pressed !!!
http://www.malevolence-records.us/dev/
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ My website will be launched tomorrow / will give ya more info ...
Prost,
Nate & Malevolence Records Wink
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Let the madness begin !!! metal metal
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Thank you newmoon & Vince ...
I can tell ya the name of their CD is Where Madness Reigns ...
I've heard 2 of the tracks in their unmastered state & are simply just mind blowing !!!
I cant wait til I can hear them once they are mastered !!!
Vince, if ya can make this gig in Arnhem, you'd be the 1st to hear their new material live ...
(^^^^^^ there any possibility you are able to tape this gig ??? audio would be sufficient; Vince I'd even PayPal ya some €€€ if you're able to tape it just for your time) ...
Vince, e-mail me your full name & I will try & get ya on the guestlist ???
I wish I could be there myself ...
More than likely once the CD is done, I'm sure there will be a Record Release Party somewhere in your neck of the woods & I will more than likely be there ...
Yes, they are taking a bit more time than expected in the studio recording / mixing / mastering, but the extra time they are taking I am positive the ends are gonna justify the means !!!
Prost !!!
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:59 pm

newmoon wrote:
cheers Very happy for you Nate. If only we could all do what we love for a job! Good luck in this new chapter of your life.
Thank you for your vote of confidence ... I must say though even doing something ya love doing for a living, it's anything but easy & am still having to work at a job I do not love doing in addition to this ...
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Vince wrote:
Looks like the recordings are done and the first shows are planned.......... 30 Sept Arnhem is pretty close by, I might catch that one Wink
Vince, shoot me an e-mail with your full name & I will see what I can do to put ya on the guestlist ???
Nate
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Vince, enjoy the gig tomorrow nite !!! Tell Hans, Nick, & Rob I said "aye" ...
And glad you were able to get on the guestlist ...
Lemmy know how it goes ???
Prost,
Nate & Malevolence Records
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Photos courtesy of Vince :

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 B68b709e

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 Ce42a345

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 876b9b49

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 F02a15c2

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 284138cf

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 84a8af80

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 3ec41313

www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 3921f058

Vince, glad ya enjoyed the show ... Thanx for the pics !!! Let ya know when the SC CD arrives ...
As for the TCF CD, a lil bit of a delay of it's release date, probably I'd say early-December some time ???
Their production mgr. bollixed up the master CD !!!
I did just receive a b&w sketch of the CD cover & it is SICK !!!
Prost,
Nate
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Yeah the show was great........much better than my camera but someday....

The story of the van.......that thing had just passed the roadpermissiontest a few days ago but tubes of the coolingsystem aren't checked I guess haha. They were to play later on the night but did a switch with another (earlier planned) band to provide them more playingtime... But with the van not willing to go, it all became a race against time, no soundcheck, straight out of the van to stage..... made the show even better.

Got a nice Slave Of The Suit shirt along with the EP (which sounds great !)

SC CD is coming your way Nate !

Cheers,

Vince
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah Vince, Hans had mentioned about days earlier the van getting certified as road worthy in the Netherlands ... I guess they don't cheque lil shit like fucking radiator hoses ??? I'm trying to imagine the look on Rob's face as for he hates touring to begin with !!! That whole show was kinda bollixed up to begin with from what I was told due to whoever promoted the show originally had 2 shows booked the same nite, a death metal act & TCF, Septic Christ & whomever, & just decided to combine the 2 acts together instead of 2 seperate gigs, which IMO was probably the smart thing to do ... Which yes, TCF was suppose to play later & not open, but between the adding 2 gigs into 1 & SC having to drive a good 600km to get to the, (2 of them live in Switzerland, other 2 live in Germany), they agreed to give SC a later time slot, which was way cool of them ... Aye, your pics came out great Vince, turns out the show turned out to be alrite despite all the shenanigan's along the way ... Glad ya like their Speed Or Bleed CDEP ... Ya think the CDEP is brutal, just wait Vince til Where Madness Reigns is released !!! Which originally was gonna be called Slave To Suit, with that artwork on the T-shirt ya bought ... Which I am glad they changed the name & have come up with a new CD cover, using the same artist ... I was sent a preliminary b&w sketch of the new CD cover & am blown the fuck away !!! I'm trying to imagine what it's gonna look like in it's final colour ??? Put it this way, it completely fits the CD title ... And the CD there will be a lil delay much to my dismay ... But not complaining, their production mgr. fucked up on the mix & are not happy ... Vince, I don't blame them, they went into the studio as a band should, very proffessional, damn near 2 months of recording & close to now €3,000 in studio time alone ... So they ain't half-assing this by any means !!! And honestly think the lil delay, the ends will justify the means ... Cause if they aren't happy with the mix means I probably wouldn't be either by just knowing them personally, how they are not just as top notch musician's, (Nick their guitarist is only 19 !!!), but as well knowing them all 3 just as people aside from being musician's, & we all 4 think a lot a like ... Why I mentioned earlier I wish other bands were as easy to deal with as TCF ... So, the scheduled Nov. 15th release date will probably be I'd say early December ??? Thanx again Vince for your support mate !!!
Prost, Nate
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:11 pm

My wallet likes the fact they don't check all those little things for roadpermission....garages always find too many broken things on my car. Right now I'm taking the risk of getting a ticket coz I drive without for a couple of months now just coz I'm scared of what they will find (or miss).

I thought it was very cool of them to give more playtime to the guys that had to drive way more miles, Hans told he was straightly inducted in the guys' book of cool dudes.

I think not many have noticed the show was a hurry, it was a good one for the crowd and yeah I was most surprised by Nick. That guy is fast and has very good timing, love his guitar and the sound he got. Being just 19 makes it awesome !

The EP is great, my favs are Core 88 and Dead On Arrival, can't wait for the full length and everybody seems to be ready for it. Too bad about the little delay but it's all to make it betterI guess so that should be worth the wait.

Like the title better than Slave To The Suit too and I think I saw some of the artwork........ are you talking about that drawing of a starving mother with her dead baby coz that was posted by Hans on Facebook,....very nicely done !

That party in Red Devil looked like a monster one ! metal

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:27 pm

For those reading and writing with us about TCF...

Like you can read in this thread, I didn't know about these guys but I loved this when I saw it.............. I guess this is one of their first gigs in a very small bar. The sound is not that good but the tune itself I think is killer !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuVLY8GI1QA
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Yes, Nick is fucking amazing on guitar & at 19yrs old !!! Just imagining when he is in his 30's which Rob & Hans both are how bad ass he's gonna be ??? !!!
They're all excellent musician's though ... HUGE chemistry amogst the 3 of them obviously ...
Septic Christ too !!! If I weren't just an Independant Record Label that's not Independantly Wealthy, I would've taken on or approached SC as well with their debut as well ...
No, the artwork ya saw isn't the 1 posted on FB ... What I have gotta keep under wraps like the unmastered material of the CD so it does not get leaked out ...
Yeah, the delay / release date I hope doesn't go beyond early December, so we can get a 2011 release date out of it ???
Cheers ...
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Vince, ironic mate, an hr. or so after my last post, Septic Christ is getting a hold of me about now doing their debut as well !!! The other band along with TCF that was signed to Withes Brew that were left without a label ...
They're actually sending me some "official" promo pack ...
We shall see ???
On my behalf Vince, I thanked them for your support & buying a CD of theirs too ...
Cheers dude !!!
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:33 pm

That should have made your day Nate !!........... Would be awesome if you could get it done and have them under your wings too !

Are they from Germany or so ?

I have to tell ya I still haven't posted the cd, sorry for that but let me know if you think the EP will be in the promopack so I could keep it myself metal ....... but it's your cd so I will posted it someday soon if you need it anyway.

Cheers,

Vince

Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Vince wrote:
That should have made your day Nate !!........... Would be awesome if you could get it done and have them under your wings too !

Are they from Germany or so ?

I have to tell ya I still haven't posted the cd, sorry for that but let me know if you think the EP will be in the promopack so I could keep it myself metal ....... but it's your cd so I will posted it someday soon if you need it anyway.

Cheers,

Vince

It's not the same CD Vince ... Post away !!! They're sending me actual unmixed masters of their new material that was gonna be on WB Records ... And whatever else they are including with the promo kit ???
Suppose it made my day ??? Dunno til I hear the material & make a decision ...
But would be cool if it is up to par & all goes well ...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Well at least it's up to you what to do.....that must feel good !

Will posted the cd to ya man, no problemo

Cheers,

Vince
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 am

Vince wrote:
Well at least it's up to you what to do.....that must feel good !

Will posted the cd to ya man, no problemo

Cheers,

Vince
Vince, 2 of them live in Switzerland, the other 2 just over the border into Germany ...
For sure, I'd love to have them both signed, as for both band's are good friends, 2 different styles of music, (I'd like to have a lil variety of band's signed, not just 1 style of music), they themselves have a pretty big following in the Swiss-German area, having 2 bands as label mates not that far from 1 another is an ideal situation for all 3 of us for numerous reason's : touring, promoting, distribution, just exposure all the way around ...
2 things I need to do though, 1st & foremost need to hear their new material, 2nd, I need to know how quick they are looking to release a CD ??? I am an Independant Record Label who's not Independantly Wealthy !!!
If the material is some kick ass shit & are ready to have it for pressing in say a month, I couldn't do it / afford it unfortunately ... TCF's - Where Madness Reigns will be catalogue release # MR-001 ...
Anyhow Vince, will keep ya posted & let ya know when the CD arrives ...
Dank je wel ...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 pm

#MR-001 ................... metal metal

I once tried to get COC over to Holland and I knew it would only work if they could play at least 4 shows to bring down the costs. It was a too hard challenge so I know it would be a big plus for everybody if both bands could join eachother for some touring........ but like you said, it all about the cash and I can understand your wallet has a bottom too !!

Cheers,

Vince
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Vince, this is very true ... It also nice to have bands who are signed to the same label for example say 1 in the states & 1 in Europe for touring purposes ... Same cause & affect as say with TCF & SC ... 1 comes over here or 1 goes over there, each has another band / label mate to tour with & use 1 another's equipment ... Just having the support alone being on opposite sides of the pond is a HUGE plus +++ !!!
Which is another thing I am working on with another band KAOS, who is not signed to my label, but are close to being finished with their 4th CD, this 1 a CDEP ...
www.KaosAmongUs.com ...
I am helping 1 of the guitarist's wive's who handles most of their booking with a European Tour 2012 ... So far KAOS is confirmed with a band Absentia from Spain for the Metal Over Oostrozebeke 6 Belgium in July 2012 ... A couple NL dates with TCF, 1 being at the Lil Devil in Tilburg, & last I heard a 4th date is confirmed somewhere in Spain, if not more by now, since that's where the tour is starting & is where Absentia is from ...
But same thing ya mentioned Vince with CoC ... €€€ !!!
KAOS is not gonna go over there unless they have at least 4 gigs, which we already have, & have 8-9 months to get more booked / carved in stone ... Which between mine & hers contacts, we're looking at at least 16 days in Europe & at least 10 shows altogether ...
And yes Vince, I will be over there working this ... So what has come to my mind even before Septic Christ expressed interest in signing with my label is getting some confirmed gigs with them with KAOS ???
And if all goes well with signing SC, KAOS further has an in with doing a couple gigs in the Swiss-German area ... Don't think it'd ever come down to it, but I'd almost demand it if push came to shove ...
Not just to help KAOS out, but ys release a CD, ya got to do some touring & gigs to support it, especially if ya want any label support, no matter how little or how much ???
So Vince, as the months progress about this, I'll keep ya informed mate ...
And hope to c-ya next year ...
Nate
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:00 pm

The equipment and backline stuff was the greatest problem....calling stages to ask them if they want the gig wasn't too hard, they were willing to pay. I still think we (Holland) are doing good in supporting bands and want them to play live but yeah it's the cash that's always needed, even the small shows need a good plan. We had 3 shows planned for COC around Holland and one in Belgium but getting it all moved from one place to the next was where the money was really needed. Selling a couple of shirts and some cd's just doesn't bring enough money in anymore to get it done.

Ofcourse COC needed more gigs to do before they would ever step in a plane but we thought we could be the start of something.....especially coz we had good contact with the guys of Clutch too..

Not much later after our first plans, the promoter of the stage here in Deventer woke up with a headache and died a week later.........that was hard and ended it all.

A half year later we could get Clutch and they dedicated their whole show to our friend, awesome show !

This spring COC did their little Euro tour and they played a show over here, 5 minutes from my home. I could crawl if needed. Not Woody or me had anything to do with the planning of that show, it was just there between the rest of the gigs one day !
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Totally understand everything ya just said Vince ...
Imagine how much more expenses & costs for a band coming from the West Coast instead of the East ...
Me & everybody involved with this KAOS tour in 2012 already know that we are all gonna take a hit on this financially, but, if this is done right we are all looking at what kinda buzz / reaction / following we can create as for a 2nd go around & come back & do another tour ...
Basically we are all looking 10 steps ahead, everybody being on the same page (which helps), with no hesitation from anyone nor reservation's & fucking doing this !!!

Sorry to hear about your friend Vince ... And was way cool of Clutch to dedicate their tour to him & twice as cool CoC played 5 mins from your pad ... Can't beat that Vince !!!

Speaking of which, are ya able to e-mail me some info on this club by your house ??? Could possibly be another date added in the Netherlands for us ??? And as ya put it, ya can literally crawl from there ... Had to laugh my ass off when ya said that !!!

Any & all info would be gratefully appreciated Vince ...

Salud !!!
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Vince,
Thanx for the info in regards to the venue in Deventer ...
Vince, no worries about who ya may or may not know, the info ya provided was plenty / all I needed ... I can find out who the head cheese is there ...
And definately from your description of the place it's worth looking in too ...
Thanx again,
Nate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.Malevolence-Records.us   www.Malevolence-Records.us - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

www.Malevolence-Records.us
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: