HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slayer news

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Slayer news Empty
PostSubject: Slayer news   Slayer news I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 am

slayer

Slayer’s upcoming tour—which includes dates at the previously announced The Big 4 after Coachella—will unfortunately not include founding guitarist Jeff Hanneman, as he’s currently suffering from the flesh-eating disease known as necrotizing fasciitis. The rare infection eats away at the skin, fat, and bones of the inflicted, and Hanneman, who is believed to have caught it from a spider bite, will have to undergo surgery on his right arm to treat it. Slayer, of course, previously had to cancel a round of tour dates because vocalist Tom Araya messed up his neck and back by headbanging too much, and thus continues to have the most badass possible reasons to cancel a show. Really, Kings Of Leon could learn a thing or two.

Awful news - poor Jeff .... but the Kings of Leon comment did make me laff ...... whistle rob slayer
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Slayer news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer news   Slayer news I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:42 pm

how much more metal can you get than fighting off a flesh eating disease stoney
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Slayer news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer news   Slayer news I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:39 pm

That's some not-so-nice stuff though. I hope they'll both be up and rocking again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slayer news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer news   Slayer news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer news
Page 1 of 1