HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Why today sucks - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 pm

I dunno. today just kinda sucks, but it could be worse.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Haunz wrote:

On a lighter note, we're really getting the band going. FInished a lot of demo songs, and Arnaud wants to try playing with us. We'll see mid-October, as soon as Thomas has finished his final examinations. Singing while half-lying, half-sitting down feels strange Laughing

do you already have any plans when the first record with the new »the grand sleep« lineup will come out?

i'm already quite excited man bounce [/quote]

I answered that in the DM thread not to go too far OT.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:14 am

Well, in the last week, my car was vandalized, my grandmother passed away, I had two (minor) confrontations with assholes on the airplane today and had a blowout on the drive home from the airport. I'm tired. But tomorrow is another day and I own that fucker!
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 am

Damn, Queen...and I thought I was having a shitty week. Sorry to hear about it. Stay strong, sister. metal
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 am

QOTR wrote:
Well, in the last week, my car was vandalized, my grandmother passed away, I had two (minor) confrontations with assholes on the airplane today and had a blowout on the drive home from the airport. I'm tired. But tomorrow is another day and I own that fucker!

Noooooooo!! *hugs* to Doka - STAT! grouphug luff grouphug alright Why today sucks - Page 13 335632 kiss
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 am

QOTR wrote:

Sorry to hear that. when it rains, it pours.

I just came back from MRT and it turns out I ruptured my cruicial ligament. It's still hanging by a thread though, literally.
No longboarding for at least three months Sad
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh no Stoney! Does that require surgery or will it heal on its own?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm

QOTR wrote:
Oh no Stoney! Does that require surgery or will it heal on its own?

First comes physiotherapy and then the doctor wants to decide whether to perform surgery. I have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Fires all over Central Texas!!!
Gettin' closer and closer to me. Looks like a volcano erupting just northwest of here. Shocked
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 am

don't wait till it's too late...leave before it gets to close
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:51 pm

the B wrote:
don't wait till it's too late...leave before it gets to close
Yeah, and try to bring everything valuable somewhere else before it's too close, so that nothing can hold you back in case you have to escape.
Sorry if I'm pointing out obvious things, but this is kinda scary... affraid
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Eh...I've lived on this block most of my life. I can think of worse places to die in a fiery inferno. Laughing weed
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Hoss wrote:
Eh...I've lived on this block most of my life. I can think of worse places to die in a fiery inferno. Laughing weed
Do you know why BB called his favorite guitar Lucille?
He was playing in a joint that burned down. The fire started when two guys fighting over a girl knocked over a lamp.
BB went running back in the building to get his guitar out.

The girl's name was Lucille, and he named his guitar after her to remind himself not to be an idiot and ever run back into a burning house again, cos it's not worth it
And BB King is always right. weed
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:49 am

I'm surprised there haven't been any Waco jokes yet... Laughing

Why today sucks - Page 13 121009top
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:53 pm

this thread sux.
i mean, just that we all seem to be going thru so many negative and heavy things.

Suspect Suspect Suspect

sometimes i just wish i could go back to the good ole days when having a hang over was the worst thing in the world Why today sucks - Page 13 66860
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm planning on having a hang over to be the worst thing tomorrow drunk
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 pm

can i tell swampy to expect a text from ya rotfl
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:12 pm

that is a high possibility Laughing

drunk texting rules
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:33 am

My grandma is gettin ready to check out, fuckin been a rough few years for me im not gonna lie. Shes 92 and seeing her today in pain and not knowing where the hell she was fuckin brutal Crying or Very sad

Then dealing with the hypochristian side of my family was just the fuckin tits, id like nothin better then to rip out there fuckin souls sak

DEATH COMES RIPPIN FUCKERS, so here is a shot to my grandma shes leaving for the party fuckin directly Why today sucks - Page 13 66860
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 am

sakblabbath wrote:
My grandma is gettin ready to check out, fuckin been a rough few years for me im not gonna lie. Shes 92 and seeing her today in pain and not knowing where the hell she was fuckin brutal Crying or Very sad

Then dealing with the hypochristian side of my family was just the fuckin tits, id like nothin better then to rip out there fuckin souls sak

DEATH COMES RIPPIN FUCKERS, so here is a shot to my grandma shes leaving for the party fuckin directly Why today sucks - Page 13 66860

My grandmother was in pretty bad shape before she passed away. I remember that we painted her room while she was in the hospital so it would look a little nicer when she came back. When she finally did come back she didn't recognize her room at all. She was in constant pain and always asking when she could finally go home. I guess death was a relief.

Many folks in my family are catholics – and they are really into it. I remember how much I hated that stupid circus at the funeral – I always do – but I guess that's just their way of dealing with it. It's never easy to say good bye – for no one. And there's probably no right or wrong way to do it either.

Anyway, I'm sorry man!

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:57 am

Been in the same place, and I absolutely feel your anger and sadness, Sak.
I hope she won't be having anymore pain.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Sorry Sak.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:19 pm

My condolences Sak. Ive been in a similar boat when my Pappaw passed in '06. we were VERY close. Aint a day that goes by that I dont think of him. Now I stay worried about Granny. The past 5 mos have taken a toll on her. (she got flooded too) .

Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm getting sick. Allergies & sinus all messed up. Very tired & very stressed. Wish I could see some light at the end of the tunnel. Sick of negativity, dread & woe. Just want a bit of "normal" for a while. Every time I turn around, theres another problem / worry in the endless pile.

I have no idea how Im keepin' with it. I know i'll make it, but God damn...
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:39 am

At least you've got newmoon, hang in there man metal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next