HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:02 am

and one from me .... bounce
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Fuck!! My boss drives me insane. Sure need to figure out an alternative!!!!!

I feel trapped!!!!!! coc coc coc coc coc coc
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Laughing Tell his boss he touched you inappropriately and get him fired Laughing

. . . some other pain in the ass would replace him. i know . . .
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:12 pm

newmoon wrote:
Laughing Tell his boss he touched you inappropriately and get him fired Laughing

My boss is a she...... so i get to deal with emotional mood swings from daylight to dusk.

And she manages HR as well.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:23 pm

OOOOOOh. You're screwed then. Laughing

Start slipping her Valium crushed in a nice mug of Dark hot chocolate!

. . . that sounds good, I may get me one of those. . .
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:38 pm

C'mon.... you should be used to women bossing you around by now.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Berzerker, just put a piggy bank in your office, and every day you put a Dollar in.
Then whenever your boss is being a bitch, just think to yourself: "Another day of work is another Dollar in the hitman piggy bank" cawfee
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:45 pm

While ranging the things that don't yet have a place in the new flat, I stumbled across an SD card full of photos I had never seen before...
at some point, when we were still together, Jessie must have sneaked away with my camera and taken all these photos...
it's so strange, like a message from the past. So many things that are now broken...our relationship is gone, my old flatmate is gone and has destroyed everything on the way out...his relationship from back then..gone...the old flat is gone...the wonderful magnolia and cherry trees in front of the window they cut off...everything on these pics is far gone now and feels like from a past life. It feels so strange because I never knew these pics existed...
All these things I never thought I'd part with. Makes me wonder how long my life as I am living it right now will last before it turns into more photos.

This is probably the wrong thread, as I don't feel completely negative about this, just a bit overwhelmed, but inspired, also. Just didn't know where to put this.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:43 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
While ranging the things that don't yet have a place in the new flat, I stumbled across an SD card full of photos I had never seen before...
at some point, when we were still together, Jessie must have sneaked away with my camera and taken all these photos...
it's so strange, like a message from the past. So many things that are now broken...our relationship is gone, my old flatmate is gone and has destroyed everything on the way out...his relationship from back then..gone...the old flat is gone...the wonderful magnolia and cherry trees in front of the window they cut off...everything on these pics is far gone now and feels like from a past life. It feels so strange because I never knew these pics existed...
All these things I never thought I'd part with. Makes me wonder how long my life as I am living it right now will last before it turns into more photos.

This is probably the wrong thread, as I don't feel completely negative about this, just a bit overwhelmed, but inspired, also. Just didn't know where to put this.

Sounds like the making of a song to me.

Life is full of chapters.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:44 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Berzerker, just put a piggy bank in your office, and every day you put a Dollar in.
Then whenever your boss is being a bitch, just think to yourself: "Another day of work is another Dollar in the hitman piggy bank" cawfee

stoney stoney stoney
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:53 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:

That's what I love about photos. Capturing those little moments in time. It's kinda nice that you are just discovering them now. It sounds like you appreciate the memories more than perhaps you would have when it was all too fresh.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:01 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
Makes me wonder how long my life as I am living it right now will last before it turns into more photos.

Mere moments ... the time it takes for a shutter to close

Trying not to get all existential on yer ass, but as each second passes by, another part of your life is redefined as history ....

Jeez I need some coffeeeee cawfee coffee
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:02 am

StoneyMaroney wrote:
another dollar in the hitman piggy bank

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I see a T-shirt design in the making ......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
Makes me wonder how long my life as I am living it right now will last before it turns into more photos.

Trying not to get all existential on yer ass, but as each second passes by, another part of your life is redefined as history ....

Nostalgia is a seductive liar. ~George Wildman Ball

Deep Stoney deep. But I totally know what you mean. It's weird how you can think of anything in your minds eye - yet when a tangible photo of an intangible memory surfaces, that you didn't think there was proof of - it focuses into a sweet cruelty, a juxtaposition of of reality and unreality. Pinpointing how truly fragile our existence and actions are, how nothing is untouched by the hand of time.

Also brings on a big case of the 'what ifs'.

Back to top Go down
elektriklady

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:45 am

Berzerker wrote:
newmoon wrote:

My boss is a she...... so i get to deal with emotional mood swings from daylight to dusk.

And she manages HR as well.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

pray for mentalpause...we're actually quite steady nerved humans after that happens! The dry skin sucks though (itches)
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:48 am

newmoon wrote:
Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:

Nostalgia is a seductive liar. ~George Wildman Ball

Deep Stoney deep. But I totally know what you mean. It's weird how you can think of anything in your minds eye - yet when a tangible photo of an intangible memory surfaces, that you didn't think there was proof of - it focuses into a sweet cruelty, a juxtaposition of of reality and unreality. Pinpointing how truly fragile our existence and actions are, how nothing is untouched by the hand of time.

Also brings on a big case of the 'what ifs'.

That's why it's so sad that nations of native americans were extinguished...those people had a handle on things for thousands of years...what if we still got to live like that? Boggles my mind how the human race got to be so greedy and power hungry.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:32 am

i always feel like i miss out on so much cuz my memory is such shit. we all laugh about how bad it is...but REALLY..... its THAT bad. Why today sucks 66860
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:15 am

I think old age/bad memory is a good thing...then you can't remember all those bad things that happened. The bad part is, sometimes you're driving down a well travelled road and you honestly forget where you are and why you're there... that's scary. It's happened to me a few times...usually when I'm deep in thought about something, but nevertheless, it freaks me out when I'm on a road and can't remember where I'm going.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:25 am

i blame it on weed smoking but in all honesty i truly believe it goes back to something similar to what you just said. i figured out that if i could block shit out hard enuff it was like it never happened. and now that i want to remember its like its broke scratch
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:36 am

13thAngel wrote:
i blame it on weed smoking but in all honesty i truly believe it goes back to something similar to what you just said. i figured out that if i could block shit out hard enuff it was like it never happened. and now that i want to remember its like its broke scratch

It's odd that you should say that because I was just thinking that yesterday...whilst wishing I had some weed to smoke. When you don't have any or aren't smoking any, you remember all the bad things...when you have some, things don't seem that bad and just don't dwell on the bad things...I suppose that's a generalized statement, since some people tend to get very paranoid and hypervigilate when they smoke pot...but generally it calms me down and makes me a kind, loving person....and I tend to worry less. That said, if I smoke all the time, I tend to gloss over things that need to be attended to...I mean sometimes it's necessary to feel the pain of processing things to grow. Pain is a part of life, unfortunately...

But the holidays are coming, and I always buy a bag for Christmas...Mom's Christmas weed...one of my old therapists and I laughed about that one till we cried.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:22 pm

A couple of weeks ago my grandmother died. She was the last of my grandparents. Today I took care of her grave which still had all those flowers and stuff on it. It seems the grave-digger must have dug too far. At some point I was holding a bone in my hand. It must have been from my grandfather, or my father, or maybe even my brother, who died when he was young. I was shocked and paralyzed for a couple of moments when I realized what I was holding in my hand. I found a couple of others later. I know that it's no big deal but in that moment it was very intense for me. I remember the day when my grandmother died. My aunt told me I had to come downstairs because something's wrong. I checked her breath and pulse. In the meantime my mother came in. My brother was in the basement at that moment. I went down and told him what happened. Memories came back from the day our father died. I got to know it earlier than he did back then too. My mother asked me to call my sister on the phone but I didn't want to to tell her that our grandmother died on the phone so I drove to her flat. I remember that she was surprised but very happy to see me. It was not easy for me to tell her.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Crying or Very sad i always think of myself as a tough brahd.....but i could never have handled what you did. what do you mean no big deal?? if there ever was one.....THATS it. Why today sucks 907899 you are very strong.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Haunz.....i keep replaying the story you just told.....in my head. and my heart is POUNDING just thinking about it. jaysis man....shit like that only ever happens in the movies.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:04 pm

that must have been surreal
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:34 pm

13thAngel wrote:
Haunz.....i keep replaying the story you just told.....in my head. and my heart is POUNDING just thinking about it. jaysis man....shit like that only ever happens in the movies.

Shocked That's awful! And heart breaking!

. . . and it just reminded me that when I lived in NY - I was the only one who'd go to my moms parents grave and plant flowers - wash/scrub the lichens and moss off the tombstone - Embarassed talk to them. Now that I've moved so far away, it's hurts just to think of time tolling on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why today sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next