HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why today sucks

Go down 
+15
sakblabbath
firebaugh
dreamsfade
Krissah
Hoss
wattage
the B
Haunz
13thAngel
elektriklady
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
newmoon
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

Why today sucks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 pm

thanks for your solidarity guys, very appreciated Why today sucks - Page 2 989565
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Haunz wrote:
thanks for your solidarity guys, very appreciated Why today sucks - Page 2 989565

and i feel like a jerk cuz i was wondering where you had been. lets just say....in retrospect of that thought. i am very glad that you stopped by and shared. I love you
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 pm

13thAngel wrote:
Haunz wrote:

and i feel like a jerk cuz i was wondering where you had been. lets just say....in retrospect of that thought. i am very glad that you stopped by and shared. I love you

i am very glad that i can always find a sympathetic ear here Wink Why today sucks - Page 2 989565

but i'm always reading what's going on here, and i always have a bad conscience if i miss something important. i just don't have the time to post that often i guess shrug

i'm working on my bachelor thesis at the moment and on a project in connection with that, along with all the other shite there's not much time left but who am i telling that?

what's going on on your side of the planet by the way?
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

my problem is that i see so many people from this board in other places too. scratch drunken and sometimes i actually think i respond to something here but come to find out it wasnt at all Embarassed Why today sucks - Page 2 35488

things are ok. same shit different day bounce kids are being kids. some days i am just so happy that i only have 2. some days i am looking forward to when we dont spend so much time together. maybe i will appreciate them so much more. dont get me wrong. i love em to fucken pieces and would never trade them. but FAHK. 18 years...24 hrs a day is commitment....M-A-N Laughing i feel they can make me feel my greatest accomplishment and failure with in 10 minutes of each other Why today sucks - Page 2 66860 Twisted Evil Laughing

we are always here for ya...thru the good, bad and ugly
youre part of the family maaaaaaan Why today sucks - Page 2 970798
only we are the coolest kind of family cuz we actually got to pick each other I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am

I'm sorry to hear of what you've been through in recent weeks Haunz. grouphug
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:17 am

I'm sorry to hear too Haunz...
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm

I hate to hear that you're dealing with all of those things Haunz. I wouldnt wish any of that on my worst enemy.
I hope things pick up & get better for you & yours. Keep your head up & stay strong brah
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Wow, Haunz, I don't even know what to say...Hang on, it's a strange life. metal
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 am

Hugs to Haunz grouphug

Hope things improve soon ...

I think you may need to have a word with the people at the cemetary though ... you should NOT be picking up old bones of the long deceased from your grandmother's grave - that's AWFUL Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Thanks guys, this really means something to me!

I would love to have good people like you around me in real life.

@Hope: I have the deepest respect for caring mothers like you are! And what you wrote about me beeing a part of the soup family - wow Shocked

@Ann: I guess you're right about the people at the cemetary, however that's not much of my business. I'm not into the religous stuff, and I certainly don't like funerals. It's just my family who wants that. And on a side note: The people where I live don't give a shit if somone picks up a bone from his/her family members. That's probably why I haven't even told anyone in real life about that.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 pm

I'm most definetely not religeous either ... but I think having old bones dug through into a new grave is utterly disrespectful - it would seriously piss me off if I found that at any of my family's gravesites.

Anyway - I'm really sorry you've had such troubling times lately ...

*hugs*

Aunty Bogle x
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm

I was making spaghetti sauce....then...knocked the pan over....and it's all on the floor Mad

Misty is very happy
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:29 pm

yesterday - my microwave stoned the crow

today - short a cook for tomorrow & cant find one
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Doctor called my liver fatty. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 am

the B wrote:
I was making spaghetti sauce....then...knocked the pan over....and it's all on the floor Mad

Misty is very happy
Happens to me all. the. fucking. time. Mad
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:05 am

Haunz wrote:
A couple of weeks ago my grandmother died. She was the last of my grandparents. Today I took care of her grave which still had all those flowers and stuff on it. It seems the grave-digger must have dug too far. At some point I was holding a bone in my hand. It must have been from my grandfather, or my father, or maybe even my brother, who died when he was young. I was shocked and paralyzed for a couple of moments when I realized what I was holding in my hand. I found a couple of others later. I know that it's no big deal but in that moment it was very intense for me. I remember the day when my grandmother died. My aunt told me I had to come downstairs because something's wrong. I checked her breath and pulse. In the meantime my mother came in. My brother was in the basement at that moment. I went down and told him what happened. Memories came back from the day our father died. I got to know it earlier than he did back then too. My mother asked me to call my sister on the phone but I didn't want to to tell her that our grandmother died on the phone so I drove to her flat. I remember that she was surprised but very happy to see me. It was not easy for me to tell her.

Stay stong brother. You are a good man.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:38 am

Berzerker wrote:
Doctor called my liver fatty. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Well tell him I said he was a stupid-face.
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 am

Haunz wrote:

@Hope: I have the deepest respect for caring mothers like you are! And what you wrote about me beeing a part of the soup family - wow Shocked

@Ann: I guess you're right about the people at the cemetary, however that's not much of my business. I'm not into the religous stuff, and I certainly don't like funerals. It's just my family who wants that. And on a side note: The people where I live don't give a shit if somone picks up a bone from his/her family members. That's probably why I haven't even told anyone in real life about that.

i feel like we are all a family anyways. and after all this time....i like you better than most people who share my name Laughing Wink we might not all get along all of the time or agree on every issue. but that would be completely unrealistic I love you we just started out all as lovers of coc...and yet. here WE all still after all this time. counts for hella lot to me Why today sucks - Page 2 970798
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:54 am

QOTR wrote:
Berzerker wrote:

a lint licking stupid face at that!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:16 am

13thAngel wrote:
Haunz wrote:

i feel like we are all a family anyways. and after all this time....i like you better than most people who share my name Laughing Wink we might not all get along all of the time or agree on every issue. but that would be completely unrealistic I love you we just started out all as lovers of coc...and yet. here WE all still after all this time. counts for hella lot to me Why today sucks - Page 2 970798

Word. Though most of the people who share my name are no big competition really, I'm afraid Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:42 am

the B wrote:

Misty is very happy

cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
alright
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:44 am

QOTR wrote:
Berzerker wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Sorry, that did make me laff ....... geek
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Stupid-face is our go-to word around here. Razz

All kidding aside, what does a fatty liver mean? Is there a treatment plan? Be well!
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:04 pm

havin' too much B.S. to deal with & having to deal with my crazy mother. Sooooo tired of all of it.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
QOTR wrote:
Berzerker wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Sorry, that did make me laff ....... geek

Yup that gave me a burst out laf - and before my second cup of coffee.

Watts mom is being a stupid-face Razz I kid, she's the sweeeeeetest kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why today sucks   Why today sucks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why today sucks
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next