HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angry nate

Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine Empty
PostSubject: Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine   Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:31 am

Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine Exodus-ShovelHeadedTourMachine2DVDAExodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine Picture007-1
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine   Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:52 am

angry nate wrote:
Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine Exodus-ShovelHeadedTourMachine2DVDAExodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine Picture007-1

Enjoy you fucker Cool
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine   Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:18 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine   Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:41 am

Whoah, Nate is all famous now. Cool metal
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine   Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:19 am

be nice if i got my €€€cheque !!!
i busted my ass to get some credit where credit is due !!!
i'm pleased with the credits, but wholeheartedly feel the band could do a bit more, not just for me but for all of us who got rid of the viruses, malware, trojans on the site; & got g00gle to unban the fucking place !!!

really, 1 has nothing to do with the other, my name is in the credits because i sent rob & gary immense amount of material which some was used in the making of the dvd ...

still, a little €€€ in my pocket would make me feell a whole helluva lot better !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine   Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus - Shovel Headed Tour Machine
Page 1 of 1