HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DOWN Tour Dates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm

few 2011 Tour Dates

March 4 - The Hangar - NOLA
March 5 - The Cotton Gin - Maxwell, TX
March 6 - Warehouse Live - Houston, TX
April 28 - Best Buy Theater - NYC
April 29 - The Trocadero - Philadelphia, PA
April 30 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, NJ

Had to look at Google Maps to see where Maxwell Texas is... WTF? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

as usual..no Memphis, Nashville, Louisville, or St Louis dates bs Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Berzerker wrote:

Had to look at Google Maps to see where Maxwell Texas is... WTF? Laughing Laughing

I had no idea either! thanks for the map. 40 miles for me. And I'll take that over a trip to Houston any day.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Holy cow. Just noticing that it is a day-long deal. Honky & Dixiewitch will be there also! And I like Dertybird too.

10:00 - DOWN
9:00 - Nothing More
8:00 - Honky
7:00 - Dixie Witch
6:00 - Killing in Apathy
5:00 - Die Among Heroes
4:00 - One-Eyed Doll
3:00 - Top Dead Center
2:00 - Eric Tessmer Band
1:00 - Dertybird

Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:45 am

metal metal metal metal metal metal
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 am

QOTR wrote:
Holy cow. Just noticing that it is a day-long deal. Honky & Dixiewitch will be there also! And I like Dertybird too.

10:00 - DOWN
9:00 - Nothing More
8:00 - Honky
7:00 - Dixie Witch
6:00 - Killing in Apathy
5:00 - Die Among Heroes
4:00 - One-Eyed Doll
3:00 - Top Dead Center
2:00 - Eric Tessmer Band
1:00 - Dertybird

Me and Erin will be there!!! metal down down down
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Yay!

We went to see Dixie Witch & Grady last night. Missed Dixie Witch. Sad They went on much earlier than I realized.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Ohhh, such a great night. It was freaking cold tho. I was thankful when the crush up against the barrier started just for the extra body heat!

The boys looked great. They were having sound problems in their own monitors I guess - they kept trying to get that fixed, but they sounded great from where we were standing. They appeared to be having a ball. Lots of laughs and smiles up there.

Pepper got up and sang a bit with Honky. I miss his voice so much! I keep hoping that if he doesn't reconnect with COC that he'll find another singing project.

Oh, and it was a small crowd, but I still managed to lose Slop & Erin. We'll see you again Tuesday night though!
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:52 pm

QOTR wrote:
Ohhh, such a great night. It was freaking cold tho. I was thankful when the crush up against the barrier started just for the extra body heat!

The boys looked great. They were having sound problems in their own monitors I guess - they kept trying to get that fixed, but they sounded great from where we were standing. They appeared to be having a ball. Lots of laughs and smiles up there.

Pepper got up and sang a bit with Honky. I miss his voice so much! I keep hoping that if he doesn't reconnect with COC that he'll find another singing project.

Oh, and it was a small crowd, but I still managed to lose Slop & Erin. We'll see you again Tuesday night though!
Don't know how we never ran into y'all again, but we'll see you tomorrow! Had a lot of fun. Was an awesome show!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm

See y'all too!!
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Berzerker wrote:
See y'all too!!
metal
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi boys. We aren't up for this tonight. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:16 pm

I completely understand, but will miss seeing you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOWN Tour Dates Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN Tour Dates   DOWN Tour Dates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOWN Tour Dates
Page 1 of 1