HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just to stay in shape …

Go down 
+3
QOTR
newmoon
Haunz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

Just to stay in shape … Empty
PostSubject: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:19 pm

I stil do jogging. 10km (6.2 miles) per day and I like it quite a lot.

It not only helps my body to stay in shape however. I also found out, that jogging actually helps me to stay sane. Well, kinda Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Just to stay in shape … Icon_eek I've forgotten I have a gym membership...I guess I should go back Just to stay in shape … Icon_rolleyes Plus I've been on strike and a bad mom and not walking the dog very far....I suck Just to stay in shape … Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:14 am

I agree Haunz. It's probably better for my mental health than physical. My dad has been here all week doing projects on my house (yay me!) and it's been stupid cold besides, so I haven't got any exercise since last week. I'm a scattered mess.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:38 pm

It's pretty cold here too, kinda sucks but indoor sports is just not the same for me.

I got to get out, fresh air, different perspectives (literally) … I really got to bring myself to get out at this temperatures but what's the alternative?

Just to stay in shape … Prozac

screw that …
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 pm

weed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Just to stay in shape … 2037246574_def3decf03
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Berzerker wrote:
weed. Very Happy

Laughing

My doctor said I got to stop that.

Apart from that, altough weed is pretty much legal in Austria I went to Amsterdam two times last year … it's just never enough you know Laughing

newmoon wrote:
fuck it all

Laughing

Yeah, that kinda worked for me when I was a kid but I have responsibilities now. Neither do I want to be like that nor do I have the possibility to do that.

I guess you know exactly what I mean …
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

What does your doc say you need to stop the weed?
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 am

he said i've got a hole in my lung, you can actually hear it whistle when i breathe
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Haunz wrote:
he said i've got a hole in my lung, you can actually hear it whistle when i breathe

Just to stay in shape … Icon_eek Just to stay in shape … Icon_eek GOD DAMN! You gonna be ok? OK - so now 13 will be pm'ing you the Brownie receipe.....

.....and I thought it was odd that Wattage sounds like the Predator when he sleeps (along with other stuff) - Just to stay in shape … Scar%20predator%203

Quit abusing your lungs Peanut (I know me too Just to stay in shape … Icon_rolleyes )

I hope it's a scratch manageable hole Haunz?
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:10 pm

thanks for your kind words but it's not that bad

i just get exhausted a little faster

anyway, i don't want to make it worse so i better quit smoking weed
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:59 pm

Haunz wrote:
thanks for your kind words but it's not that bad

i just get exhausted a little faster

anyway, i don't want to make it worse so i better quit smoking weed

Good
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:02 am

me n Craig are joining the local gym ... I need to get fitter and thinner before I attempt to find a wedding dress pale Neutral tongue
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm

I just registered for my first 10k. Yikes!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:39 am

QOTR wrote:
I just registered for my first 10k. Yikes!

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:40 am

ha! Better save that for the finish line.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:09 pm

QOTR wrote:
ha! Better save that for the finish line.

Being willing is half the battle. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 pm

QOTR wrote:
I just ran my first 10k. Yippee!

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:52 pm

On a wednesday? Very Happy Very Happy

Which one did you run?

Great job!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 am

I did the Cap10K (along with 19,999 other folks) on the 11th. My body seems to have forgotten that fact tho. I ran yesterday and stopped before the 2 mile mark. My calves were killing me!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:32 pm

I started a four week "fit camp" this morning. The soreness is already settling in. Just to stay in shape … 989565
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:41 pm

QOTR wrote:
I did the Cap10K (along with 19,999 other folks) on the 11th. My body seems to have forgotten that fact tho. I ran yesterday and stopped before the 2 mile mark. My calves were killing me!

Damnit, I read that much too late! It's awesome! How was it?

QOTR wrote:
I started a four week "fit camp" this morning. The soreness is already settling in. Just to stay in shape … 989565

Good to hear Just to stay in shape … 989565

Just to stay in shape … 42d%5B1%5D

(one of my fave pictures by David Carson by the way)
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Haunz wrote:
QOTR wrote:

Damnit, I read that much too late! It's awesome! How was it?

I enjoyed it. I've accepted that I'll never be a "natural runner". It will never be easy. But I continue to get out there and run a few times a week so that I don't lose my progress. I'll likely do another 10K later this year.

Haunz wrote:
QOTR wrote:

Good to hear Just to stay in shape … 989565

Just to stay in shape … 42d%5B1%5D

(one of my fave pictures by David Carson by the way)

Nice pic and message! I do have to mix things up to keep from getting bored. After this, I'm going to tackle stand up paddle board lessons!
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Sounds like fun Just to stay in shape … 989565

Have you ever tried canyoneering? That's quite entertaining too!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:04 am

I've not done any technical canyoneering, but I enjoy hiking and exploring. I think it would be fun! In a previous life, I rock climbed a bit, but I preferred ice climbing. You get to make your own holds as you go. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to stay in shape …   Just to stay in shape … I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to stay in shape …
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: