HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angry nate

Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : Empty
PostSubject: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:42 am

So far :

12/3 UK PRESTATYN HAMMERFEST
13/3 UK LONDON UNDERWORLD
14/3 NL ROTTERDAM BAROEG
15/3 D SIEGEN BLUE BOX
16/3 F
17/3 D INGOLSTADT PARADOX
18/3 CH AARAU KIFF
19/3 IT
20/3 IT GORIZIA PIEFFE FACTORY
21/3 SLO MARIBOR
22/3 RO BAIA MARE TINERTULUI HALL
23/3 A VIENNA VIPER ROOM
24/3 D
25/3 D
26/3 D ESSEN TURLOCK
27/3 NL
28/3 NL TILBURG

More dates to be added ...
Hope to see somer of ya from here on this tour Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 am

Fuckin' Heathen still going strong after all of these years.... metal
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:18 am

yeah !!!
if ya couldve made it out to the whiskey show in september, ya wouldve seen ...
well, wait till the new cd is released next month / and more so cal dates tba ...
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:41 am

fr 12-3 UK Prestatyn Hammerfest  
 sat 13-3 UK London Underworld  
 sun 14-3 NL Rotterdam Baroeg  
 mon 15-3 D Siegen Vortex  
 tue 16-3 D Bielefeld Falkendom  
 wed 17-3 D Ingolstadt Paradox  
 thu 18-3 CH Aarau Kiff  
 fr 19-3 IT Milan tba  
 sat 20-3 SLO Maribor Stuk  
 sun 21-3 IT Gorizia Pieffe Factory  
 mon 22-3 off  
 tue 23-3 RO Baia Mare Tineretului Hall  
 wed 24-3 A Vienna Viper Room  
 thu 25-3 CZ Prague  
 fr 26-3 D Essen Turock  
 sat 27-3 NL Sneek Bolwerk  
 sun 28-3 NL Tilburg 013
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:53 pm

NATE - check yer email - been trying to sort some stuff for your UK visit

D'you need to find accomodation for the band?? If it's just you, you can stay with me n Craig in Cambridge ...

Also - Can you give me a priority list of Heathen stuff?? I needs to listen up on them before they get here, and dunno which album(s) to start with .... cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

*hugs*

Bogle x kiss
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:14 am

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
NATE - check yer email - been trying to sort some stuff for your UK visit

D'you need to find accomodation for the band?? If it's just you, you can stay with me n Craig in Cambridge ...

Also - Can you give me a priority list of Heathen stuff?? I needs to listen up on them before they get here, and dunno which album(s) to start with .... cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

*hugs*

Bogle x kiss
Ann, I just read ur e-mail & will reply to it once I am done here bounce
No, I need no accomodation for the band, their accomodations are an airplane then 4wks on a tourbus Laughing
Well, there brand new CD was released today / your time in the u.k., the Evolution Of Chaos ...
They have 3 other official CD's out, & if were not packed in storage, gladly make ya copies ...
But, cheque ur mail, just had a copy of their previous CD, "Recovered" sent to you ...
the other 2 CD's in their discography in case ya come across them are "Breaking The Silence" & "Victims of Deception" ...
But, definately pick up a copy of The Evolution of Chaos !!!
Ya won't be disappointed Wink
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 am

Hurrah!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Huh - the release of the new cd - Evolution of Chaos - has been put back in UK until next Monday - 1st Feb.

I've been playing stuff off their MySpazz site for the last couple of days ...

Me likey!!

stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 am

Oh noooooooooo!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=134035

Nate - wassappenin'?? MySpazz and Blabbermouth say the Heathen European tour dates have been postponed ... pale
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:55 am

ur rite postponed; not cancelled ...
the best i can explain it is what i said in my email ...
which until i know 100% the whole situation, best i really say nothing & do my best to stay out of the politics of it ...
Mad
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:44 am

On their myspace you can find their new dates.
I've realized it cause I've just been invited to this even on fb:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=370007909723&ref=nf
Are you going to be there, Nate?
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm

??? Iyloma, I don't know ???
Since they postponed the dates originally, a lot of shit has gone on since, & I've had to make other plans / work arrangements, that would conflict with these new dates; so, I can't give ya a definate answer ...
If anything, it may be a last minute thing ???
A lot can happen from now until then ...
Back to top Go down
angry nate

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Besides Iyloma, been working a couple days a week out here, a few extra hrs here n there, not much, but something's better than nothing I suppose ???
And when I mentioned to ya a bid with possibly working with 1 or 2 other bands in & around the same time these dates are, having to bid the work is not something normal No
Normally, just negotiate the amount of pay, hope ya get to a happy median, & the show goes on ...
Having to bid, actually should say compete, is telling me that people are not really looking for the quality of someone & what they're worth per se, but would rather go with the quanity, meaning how much $$$ ??? one has to put out No
Telling me that it's gonnna be, already is, & just going to get worse unless economically things take a 180, & for the better Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :   Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates : I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heathen - The Evilution Of Chaos 2010 European Tourdates :
Page 1 of 1