HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest LIVE gigs

Go down 
+8
Berzerker
newmoon
sakblabbath
Haunz
wattage
iyloma
the B
Bogle the Dark Angel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QOTR

QOTR

Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Berzerker wrote:
MOTÖRHEAD will perform at Stubb's in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, March 16 to help celebrate the world premiere of "Lemmy", a documentary that follows MOTÖRHEAD's frontman Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister on the road and into his home. The film will premiere at the 2010 South By Southwest (SXSW) festival in Austin next month. Also playing at Stubb's on March 16 will be THE SWORD and YEAR LONG DISASTER.

going?
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:10 pm

QOTR wrote:
Berzerker wrote:
MOTÖRHEAD will perform at Stubb's in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, March 16 to help celebrate the world premiere of "Lemmy", a documentary that follows MOTÖRHEAD's frontman Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister on the road and into his home. The film will premiere at the 2010 South By Southwest (SXSW) festival in Austin next month. Also playing at Stubb's on March 16 will be THE SWORD and YEAR LONG DISASTER.

going?

I think I am. Megedeath, Testament and Exodus are playing Stubbds end of March. I am not sure about that one.
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I bought my ticket earlier. Thanks for the head's up! We'll be out of town for the Megadeth show
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 am

I went to Metallica on Nov. 15 and Megadeth on Nov. 21. Can't remember if I posted here about it or not. They were both exquisite....apples and oranges, how they've evolved. Kirk played a couple of solos entirely by himself that were folksy/classical, unlike anything I'd ever heard him play before. I was awestricken by that. Sounded kinda like faery dancin music!

I'd like to see Megadeth again....this would be my third time...but hell, nobody can touch Dave as a songwriter and his new guitar player, Chris Broderick, is every bit as good as he is! Had to sit through two hours of screaming noise first but oh well. Dave's comin back to DC in March...day after my birthday...so I'm hoping to go. I'd also like to see Alice in Chains...also in March....but I might have to pick between the two. I have a feeling Megadeth would win.

I'd like to see Monster Magnet anytime!
I've heard rumours of Ozzfest this summer....maybe?
And I'd love to see Jeff Beck. He was the first live gig I ever went to...in a high school cafeteria in 1973.

And then...my two oldest sons...I get to hear them every week! They're gonna be awesome. I have some Utube links I'll post when I get 'round to it.
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 am

Firday night I recorded Flesh Parade, Crowbar and Exhorder. The show was really good and the sound at the venue (The Hangar) is really one of the best in the area. I haven't tracked out any of the sets yet but I have combined the audience and soundboard files and the recording came out great. Exhorder covered Into the Void and Tommy Buckley joined them on drums for Anal Lust. Kyle said that Tommy's officially a member of Exhorder now and that he'll be playing shows with them when they travel outside of the NOLA area.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 am

elektriklady wrote:

See my review of Monster Magnet in the first page of this thread .... cheers

That was second time I've seen them, and they were not quite as good this time around, .... oh, and ..... and Dave Wyndorf ... fookinEll ... whatthehellhappenedtohim?????!!!!!
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:09 am

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
elektriklady wrote:

See my review of Monster Magnet in the first page of this thread .... cheers

That was second time I've seen them, and they were not quite as good this time around, .... oh, and ..... and Dave Wyndorf ... fookinEll ... whatthehellhappenedtohim?????!!!!!

he's a bit overweight, yes? A friend of mine saw them in November, I think and mentioned that he'd gained a lot. I suppose we all have our issues.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:37 pm

elektriklady wrote:
he's a bit overweight.

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE WEEK cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Yeah ... usually I am not so judgemental about people ... but HECK ... I met Dave Wyndorf back in ... errr ... 1998 I think ... and he was damn sexy, and well-fit I love you I love you Twisted Evil we chatted for a while and stuff, it was great ... always been kinda fond of the guy, and he is SUCH an excellent performer ... but this last time??? Hells Bells ... He's put on a shed-load of weight, and looks distinctly fuckered up, and spent the entire gig performing in several layers of clothing ... mebbe he was trying to sweat it off, coz he looked a complete skank by the end of the show ... I think it was the amount of weight added to his face that struck me most - he's very very jowly now, where he used to be so lean and mean ... Suspect shame ... hope he can get some of his old fitness back, coz he honestly looked terrible this time around ... Sad
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 3665740726_d755453d31_m
Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 335632
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 pm

wow....that is a bit shocking
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Going to see Maiden in Houston this weekend.

Should be Epic!

stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 am

OOOOOH- Have a FABULOUS time mate - fookin LOVE da Maiden bow bow bow bow bow stoney metal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Got a good week!!
Megadeth a week ago...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnkWpOA0MKY
... and AIC yesterday!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdV2qiYmO9k
lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick lick
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm

... and yesterday Bad Religion's 30 years gig!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1EEljZxq0k
metal metal metal metal metal
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:28 am

I want to go see Jeff Beck...he's comin 'round these parts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest LIVE gigs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2