HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest LIVE gigs

Go down 
+8
Berzerker
newmoon
sakblabbath
Haunz
wattage
iyloma
the B
Bogle the Dark Angel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:06 pm

ok ... just realised that posting about how fabulous last night's Alice in Chains gig was in the 'Forthcoming Gigs' thread is a bit dumb ... so ... reviews or yer recent moshings to go here .... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:09 pm

Haunz wrote:
watched alice in chains yesterday

it was incredible, a very unique concert bow

Alice in Chains in London last night - Brixton Academy ... last night of their European tour ... absolutely farckin' BRILLIANT

Seriously, one of the best gigs I have been to EVER. The sound was awesome - they sound soooo tight, sooo together, and seem to really REALLY enjoy playing - the little acoustic slot and the tribute to Layne had me in tears.

They closed with Rooster and nearly fookin tore the place down - it was utterly amazing bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

SETLIST:
Rain When I Die
Them Bones
Dam That River
Again
Lesson Learned
Check My Brain
Love, Hate, Love
It Ain't Like That
A Looking In View
Your Decision
No Excuses
Black Gives Way To Blue
Last of My Kind
We Die Young
Acid Bubble
Angry Chair
Man in the Box

Encore:
Nutshell
Would?
Rooster

Me walking around today with a stupid insane grin on me face Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by Bogle the Dark Angel on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Latest LIVE gigs - Your REVIEWS   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:30 pm

ok ... there's more ...

Sunday 6th December 2009

KoKo Club in Camden, London.

Lions - Karma To Burn - Monster Magnet

Lions are apparently from Texas - they were actually pretty darn good ...

Karma To Burn were totally and utterly MAGNIFICENT - a trooly fabulous performance from the newly re-formed instrumental 3-piece ... I go back to my original assessment of this band from 12 years back - "a new KARMA has run over the old dogma" ... I REALLY hope they're gonna put out some new material now .... I already have EVERYTHING they've ever done ... cheers cheers cheers metal metal stoney stoney bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

Monster Magnet were good, very good - technically an excellent performance from the guys ... just not as good as I've seen them before ... seemed a bit formulaic - playing by rote ... the band don't seem to communicate with oneanother on stage at all, and ............ well fuckinEll - what in the hell happened to Dave Wyndorf???? I used to worship this guy - he was sexy and sinued and completely at home with his built-in charisma .... I met him many many years ago, and we sat talking for AGES about music, and guitars and stuff and he was sooo passionate and engaging .... now ... now he's put on sooooo much weight he's a total lard-ass. He's still got the fantastic voice and the charisma was present but somewhat subdued ... I believe he's been very sick, close to death, and OD'd a while back, but blimey ... the guy is well-and-truly out of shape. He performed well, but kinda hid himself under a heavy jacket and a thick long-sleeve hoody ... maybe this is how he's trying to lose the weight, coz he was sweating buckets by the end of the show ...
SETLIST
Dopes to Infinity
Crop Circle
Powertrip
Twin Earth
Third Alternative
Zodiac Lung
Radiation Day
The Right Stuff
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Space Lord
Melt
Cage around the Sun
Tractor
Spine of God

It was good ... don't get me wrong ... but, Hell - I'm sooo glad I saw them many years ago when they were totally and utterly in their prime ... metal metal metal
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:07 pm

fyah
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:57 pm

AIC and Monster Magnet... ahhhh I'm jealous! Mad Wink

My last gig was Living Colour on nov 19... sweeeeet!!!!! afro

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:04 pm

I didn't even know they were still around
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm

vernon ried What a Face i liked living colour stoney
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 pm

wattage wrote:
He's still amazing!
And B, yes, they're still around. They released an album this year, The Chair in the Doorway. I listened to it only after the show, so I don't know if I was still under its influence Razz, but I really like! metal
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Bogle the Dark Angel wrote:
The sound was awesome - they sound soooo tight, sooo together, and seem to really REALLY enjoy playing

I absolutely agree! They sounded really amazing!

At the end of Again I actually wasn't sure if there was no tape in the background - the head voices were just to perfect (altough I would be really disapointed if that was true) … did they maybe play the same tones with the guitars … I don't know … Suspect
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:06 pm

iyloma wrote:
wattage wrote:
He's still amazing!
And B, yes, they're still around. They released an album this year, The Chair in the Doorway. I listened to it only after the show, so I don't know if I was still under its influence Razz, but I really like! metal

Burning Bridges is the tune metal

My latest gig EYEHATEGOD and they fuckin killed it stoney stoney
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 pm

I wish EHG would do an instrumental album. I like the tunes, but the second the vox start, I cant take it Laughing
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Laughing I'm the same way
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:19 pm

the B wrote:
Laughing I'm the same way

Its sad. There are alot of bands like that. Screams / cookie monster will fuck up some good music. If its not too extreme, sometimes I can drown out the vocals though.

I stood through Morbid Angel at a PanterA show the entire set with my hands over my ears trying not to get sick Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 pm

iyloma wrote:
wattage wrote:
He's still amazing!

I saw these guys back in the day - can't remember for the life of me who they opened for... maybe Robert Plant (twas like 88/89) or coulda been the Rolling Stones - cruse my spotty memory Evil or Very Mad anywho they are good live.
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:18 am

wattage wrote:
I wish EHG would do an instrumental album. I like the tunes, but the second the vox start, I cant take it Laughing

EYE hear ya, then bower kicks in on guitar and its worth it metal Id love to hear an instrumental album Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:52 pm

sakblabbath wrote:
wattage wrote:

EYE hear ya, then bower kicks in on guitar and its worth it metal Id love to hear an instrumental album Twisted Evil

When I first heard em, I was suprised. I like Bowers style & sound watt1

and I like his drum style too. I been playing drums alot lately. loosely trying to model my drumming style after his. (and Mitch Mitchell & Bill Ward) watt1
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm

newmoon wrote:
iyloma wrote:
wattage wrote:
He's still amazing!

I saw these guys back in the day - can't remember for the life of me who they opened for... maybe Robert Plant (twas like 88/89) or coulda been the Rolling Stones - cruse my spotty memory Evil or Very Mad anywho they are good live.
Moonie! Ya got the net back! Yay! Latest LIVE gigs 335632

And I have to point out that one of the things I like the most of boards is that, with our different lives and experiences, we can track down what happened to what we like over the years. And it's like sharing something, you know Wink

sakblabbath wrote:
Burning Bridges is the tune metal
stoney stoney stoney stoney stoney
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

well ... went to see Rammstein at London Wembley Arena last Thursday ..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

As always - they put on an absolutely AWESOME show! Can't wait to see them again at the Sonisphere Festival in July/August cheers cheers

SET LIST
1. Rammlied
2. B*******
3. Waidmanns Heil
4. Keine Lust
5. Feuer frei!
6. Weisses fleisch
7. Wiener Blut
8. Frühling in Paris
9. Ich tu dir weh
10. Liebe ist für alle da
11. Links 2-3-4
12. Haifisch
13. Du hast
14. Pussy
15. Benzin
16. Sonne
17. Ich will
————–
18. Seemann
19. Rosenrot
20. Engel

I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but hell they put on such a superb and entertaining show ... I can't help but love 'em! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Some pix from the Rammstein gig .....

Latest LIVE gigs 4-FEB-2010-1
Latest LIVE gigs 4-FEB-2010-2
Latest LIVE gigs 4-FEB-2010-3
Latest LIVE gigs 4-FEB-2010-4
Latest LIVE gigs 4-FEB-2010-5
Latest LIVE gigs 4-FEB-2010-6
Latest LIVE gigs 4-FEB-2010-7
Latest LIVE gigs 4-FEB-2010-8

I didn't take these pix though .... alien
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 am

fuckin bummed i was in seattle this weekend and Shrinebuilder was playin the day i was leaving not playin portland etiher Evil or Very Mad DAMMIT!!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm

well ... went to see Rammstein at London Wembley Arena last Thursday ..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The pics look like it was great - and what is that one? Soap bubbles? smoke? Confetti they are blasting on the audience? Slaves? Boats? Big Pyros! I like it I like it a lot Very Happy still iffy on the music, I couldn't stop laughing at that one...are they supposed to be funny? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 am

newmoon wrote:
The pics look like it was great - and what is that one? Soap bubbles? smoke? Confetti they are blasting on the audience? Slaves? Boats? Big Pyros! I like it I like it a lot Very Happy still iffy on the music, I couldn't stop laughing at that one...are they supposed to be funny? Suspect

The second-to last piccy you can see Till Lindemann riding on a massive dick which travelled from one side of the stage to the other, back-and-forth, and spurting foam 'spunk' across the first 50 foot of audience ... this was the .... ermmm ... climax to their latest song 'Pussy' .... lol! lol! lol! lol!

They stick the keyboard player in an inflatable dingy/dhingy/dinghy ... errr ... boat .... and float him out on the upstretched hands of the audience - they do this at pretty much every show. This is the fourth time I've seen them, and they did this every time before ...

Pyro - yep -there's LOADS of pyro ... one thing you can be sure of with Rammstein - they ALWAYS put on a hugely entertaining spectacle of a show.

Are they meant to be funny?? ... YES - very much - although they have a typically German sense of humour (rude and crude, and taking the piss) which some people (or rather some nations) just don't get, but I always have a right laff at their gigs - they're fabulous!! stoney banana bow
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:09 pm

I kinda thought they were supposed to be funny, but sometimes I'm off and laugh at people who are trying to be serious (I don't know if she over there in England - but Nancy Grace they way she moves and talks - yeah laughing at you NOT with you and she covers the most horrific child crimes, that craps not funny but Nancys face is)
Latest LIVE gigs Nancy-Grace-C.article
Probably just me...
Gonna youtube some more Rammstein
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:09 am

MOTÖRHEAD will perform at Stubb's in Austin, Texas on Tuesday, March 16 to help celebrate the world premiere of "Lemmy", a documentary that follows MOTÖRHEAD's frontman Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister on the road and into his home. The film will premiere at the 2010 South By Southwest (SXSW) festival in Austin next month. Also playing at Stubb's on March 16 will be THE SWORD and YEAR LONG DISASTER.
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:45 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers stoney

My birthday too! angel family bogle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest LIVE gigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest LIVE gigs   Latest LIVE gigs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest LIVE gigs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next