HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<

Go down 
+14
Doctor Acula
firebaugh
Bogle the Dark Angel
QOTR
Berzerker
Negative Outlook
\swampman/
13thAngel
Haunz
iyloma
StoneyMaroney
the B
wattage
newmoon
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
newmoon

newmoon

>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 pm

WTF! No COC thread?! WTF!

anywho

On De 8th they are re-releasing Deliverance and Wiseblood together and remastered for $28 bucks. Doesn't look like anything extra or bonus with it tho Sad
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Theres a movie called "The Pathfinder" that has a dude that looks like Pepper, if that counts Laughing

I want a COC reunion..with the exception of Jimmy Bower on drums instead of Reed or Stanton. What a Face

Woodroe, Pep, Mike, and Jimmy..Live Volume Style afro coc coc down rob watt1
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:57 pm

reed>bower>stanton

sorry, I like reed's drumming style the most.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:00 pm

Yeah I'm partial to Reed too. rob
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

I like Reed, but like Bowers simplistic / old school style better. Reed's stuff is cool, but sometimes less is more.
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:42 pm

wattage wrote:
I like Reed, but like Bowers simplistic / old school style better. Reed's stuff is cool, but sometimes less is more.
WHich clearly disqualifies Stanton then Razz
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:58 pm

newmoon wrote:
On De 8th they are re-releasing Deliverance and Wiseblood together and remastered for $28 bucks. Doesn't look like anything extra or bonus with it tho Sad
Really? Through which label? Still Sony? The fate of COC catalogue looks mysterious, at the very least...
Thanks for the heads up, 'moon! metal
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm

pathfinder was such a bad movie Neutral

anyway: stanton is great, i think in the arms of god is coc's best album!
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Haunz wrote:
pathfinder was such a bad movie Neutral

anyway: stanton is great, i think in the arms of god is coc's best album!

It's my favorite COC album, too.
But for some reason, I wouldn't want that drumming style on another album.
I mean, it fitted perfectly, but...I just can't imagine that style on another record.
Then again, they told Stanton to go completely babanas and play whatever he wanted,
I'm pretty sure he can play any way he likes, including more laid back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:26 am

Quote :
from J: Everything COC is on sale until the end of December:

http://www.rockandrollheavyweights.com/coc/

cheers
just spreading the word
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:47 am

Oh God I need the red COC shirt Shocked
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:08 am

Christ! I love COC so much. It's tear jerking ya know? Especially when I'm blasting their tunes. Which is.........EVERYDAY! Sad

coc
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Negative Outlook

Negative Outlook

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:40 am

I wish somehow COC could release their cover of "On the Hunt" by Skynyrd.

Other than that, my favorite album is AVD...but Animosity held that title for many years.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:52 am

i was in Pepper's bar and a friend of mine via text said they used to have this form to ask how the bar could improve. I asked the waitress if they had em. She laughed. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I was going to write in "New COC Record STAT"!

Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 12:11 pm

Berzerker wrote:
i was in Pepper's bar and a friend of mine via text said they used to have this form to ask how the bar could improve. I asked the waitress if they had em. She laughed. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I was going to write in "New COC Record STAT"!

Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

That's why they don't have em anymore.
The last 600 guests did the same santa
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:15 pm

I would say "if I took the time to come all the way from canada to visit this bar, the owner should have the decency to be here" Razz

then I would tell the owner to get back to coc
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:43 pm

the B wrote:
I would say "if I took the time to come all the way from canada to visit this bar, the owner should have the decency to be here" Razz

then I would tell the owner to get back to coc

I asked about him. He was in town but his woman was/is about to pop a baby out.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
AOG made me sad yesterday listening to it - swansong like - then I was all like this would be a good Tombstone MP3 button player - ya know walk up to a gravestone press a button here the persons fav tunes etc...

oh I know Rolling Eyes morbid
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 pm

not ITAOG, but "13 Angels" and "Redemption City" will be played @ my funeral services.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm

and what about Villianova Junction and ooohno - better not die - I can't remember anyothers scratch
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:50 pm

newmoon wrote:
and what about Villianova Junction and ooohno - better not die - I can't remember anyothers scratch

Redemption City -COC
Jail-Down
Like A Rolling Stone-Jimi
You cant always get what you want-the stones.
13 angels-COC
Nothing In Return-Down
Hear My Train Comin-Jimi (accoustic)
Gonna Last-pumpjack (for my Mamma)
The Chosen One -Zakk. (Cant stand Zakk anymore, but I want that played for my Dad)
no use in cryin -the stones
laguna sunrise-black sabbath
planet caravan-Pantera

and whatever you want played, if I go before you

everything after purple haze (the woodstock improvisation) and Villanova Junction (Jimi @ Woodstock)
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 pm

wattage wrote:
newmoon wrote:

Redemption City -COC
Jail-Down
Like A Rolling Stone-Jimi
You cant always get what you want-the stones.
13 angels-COC
Nothing In Return-Down
Hear My Train Comin-Jimi (accoustic)
Gonna Last-pumpjack (for my Mamma)
The Chosen One -Zakk. (Cant stand Zakk anymore, but I want that played for my Dad)
no use in cryin -the stones
laguna sunrise-black sabbath
planet caravan-Pantera

and whatever you want played, if I go before you

everything after purple haze (the woodstock improvisation) and Villanova Junction (Jimi @ Woodstock)

That was or this is :
Watt Death Senerio / Funeral section #0001

Moon don't give a crap about such stuff - cermated is all thats important...
If I go lets get a special permit to put my corspe in the center of town (funny I don't even care what town it's done in) and tie it to a post and burn me standing...listen to the music of my skin crackling >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< Icon_lol

...........you're mother was a witch, she was burned alive, thankless little bitch..........now why am I singin that?
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:04 pm

I was thinking about COC today.

It occured to me that MAYBE, they gave so much to ITAOG and thought maybe that record would put them over the top. Whatever tha tmeans.

But when it didn't happen, they decided that was it.. done. over. run its course.

just thinking outloud
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Berzerker wrote:
I was thinking about COC today.

It occured to me that MAYBE, they gave so much to ITAOG and thought maybe that record would put them over the top. Whatever tha tmeans.

But when it didn't happen, they decided that was it.. done. over. run its course.

just thinking outloud

You shut your phuckin thinkin up you >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< Icon_razz
Eye wait for the EPIC RETURN of COC madness >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< Icon_twisted
>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< Icon_cheers you shall not squelch my dreams >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 969632
>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567 >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< 774567
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Quote :
Congratulations are in order for Pepper Keenan (DOWN, CORROSION OF CONFORMITY) whose significant other gave birth to a baby girl, Flannery Rose, this past week.

DOWN is scheduled to return to the studio soon to begin writing what will eventually become the band's fourth album, tentatively due in late 2010. The group's long-awaited rockumentary, "Down – Diary of a Mad Band", is expected this spring.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=133169
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>>>>>>>>>COC<<<<<<<<<<
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: