HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PICS ...... or it didn't happen

Go down 
+24
Hoss
angry nate
Dakota
Haunz
monkeyforce
Negative Outlook
elektriklady
firebaugh
iyloma
OverMe
Mongo Mason
\swampman/
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
the B
sakblabbath
Krissah
Bogle the Dark Angel
renbolina
13thAngel
QOTR
cassie
wattage
newmoon
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Haunz

Haunz

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:17 pm

haha Laughing

glad you had a good time in vienna iyloma – can't tell you much about the metal scene though – i'm too old for that i guess Laughing

aww … bogle and newmoon – so glad to see you here!

grouphug

you've been quiet lately, although we'd actually have something to talk about … like the new COC album!!!

affraid

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=167294

cheers
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:43 am

Too old?! No way! I didn't happen to see such a varied and happy family at a metal gig in a long while. You got from the kid to the granny Laughing And it was even more surprising considering that Kvelertak has released only one album, so you'd expect a young audience. And everybody seemed pretty open-minded... I mean, even the nerd from abroad (yes, me PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 66860 ) felt easy! Razz

moonie, I bet that thanks to wattage you're an expert by now! PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 989565

oh, and yes... NEW COC ALBUM! NEW COC ALBUM!! NEW COC ALBUM!!!
drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:21 am

newmoon wrote:
the B wrote:
Fiona's Christmas present

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 043-3

bounce

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I KNEW WHAT MAKE AND MODEL IT WAS BEFORE YOU TOLD US bounce bounce bounce I am picking up so much useless info (ax/amp wise) living with wattage Cool

Doesn't everyone start with smoke on the water
?

oh... thanks Haunz - I really thought Rob n Hope move to Alaska! Until you revealed Aunty bog is a bot, then i knew you were full of shit... rotfl

I did!! Haha. Pretty sure everyone does.
Back to top Go down
OverMe

OverMe

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 am

Me at work slinging packages

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 Unknown22
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Haunz wrote:
don't worry, no one else was here either.

a couple of things happened though: hope and rob moved to alaska, stones quit being a musician and now focuses on a professional career in skateboarding, b outed himself as gay, watt and newmoon turned out to be one person, bogle turned out to be a bot (who would have thought that after a couple of thousands of posts), queen turned out to be a smurf, i showed a picture of myself and el started an anti climate change campaign.

consider yourself up to date.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:37 pm

the B wrote:
Fiona's Christmas present

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 043-3

bounce

Hell yeah B, thats righteous Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:15 am

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 004-24

my ukulele bounce
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:45 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! metal stoney metal stoney metal stoney metal stoney metal stoney metal stoney metal metal stoney metal stoney metal
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:31 pm

the B wrote:
sadly she is not with me enough for me to teach her...although I did teach her the opening riff to iron man...she caught that pretty quick

As much as I dislike my ex...and myself sometimes, hey we all feel guilty as parents occasionally, my children have a rich heritage in music...specifically metal.
My sons all started making noise with their guitars and drums early on, just because someone put those things in their hands. I am proud to say that all three of them are very talented at both guitar and drums today. That never would have happened if someone hadn't put a guitar in their hands at some point. You're an awesome Dad...and you're wrong. You can teach her in any amount of time you have. Whether she runs with it or not, it her choice....
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm sure you seen these else where.. but heres mine

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 L1230269

Girls let it be known if you wear a black taNK that the front is nothin but ruffles it will photograph like you are 30lbs heavier than you are.. I looked better in person...aND I still don't get this "flag down" shit they pulled on me. They all yelled "flag down" and threw down these little yellow flags at my feet - if it was a ploy to get me to bend over and pick em up I didn't fall for it (yeah Phil is tryin to look down my shirt there) but what the fuck do ALL of them carry those little yellow flags for??? scratch scratch scratch scratch I'm missing something or I'm dumb - anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 pm

great piccy, Anne! Hope you had a good time xxx
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:54 pm

o my god I cant remember how to post a pic!!!! Since I'm at my moms and have the ability to post pics, here are a few from last nights family xmas party pics

Me and nephew Tyler (13) with his happy birthday Jesus crown on.
PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 Sam_1011

The only pic of watt and I

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 Sam_1014

This one my nephew )(18) sitting and my bro his dad in the window (looks like a demon) merry christmas to you too

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 Window10

From Down show in Memphis this past spring or summer
...from Beale Street to Oblivion... strolling down Beale

PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 Img_0210

Back to top Go down
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9q0erOpdUI

I wanted to share this. My cousin's little girl watches too many princess movies and she....well....she made out with Spiderman! She is too cute and makes me want to have kiddos. If I am blessed enough to have them, they aren't allowed to make out with anyone until they are at least 30 (because I wouldn't want them to turn out like me Laughing Laughing)
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:34 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICS ...... or it didn't happen   PICS ...... or it didn't happen - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICS ...... or it didn't happen
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27