HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back, sorry

Go down 
+2
the B
Krissah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissah

Krissah

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 am

I am sorry I've been away for so long. Crying or Very sad Anyone that is a facebook friend has probably seen snippets of the different issues I've been having, lol. Was just busy all around with the new job and the house and the puppies and such. Then Ronnie hurt her shoulder so we were real busy with vet visits and such. Then our bathroom fell apart because the previous owner decided to put a temporary patch on a toilet he broke rather than spring $78 bucks for a new one. Now we are out thousands redoing the entire bathroom since the water molded everything; subfloor, studs, drywall. Not to mention the super smart guy put regular drywall everywhere, even around the tub and up the shower walls. Needless to say, I know why I have been sick since the summer time. Mold baby, mold! And then I dropped my laptop and friend it, which is the main reason I wasn't on here venting about all of this all along, haha.

Just keep telling myself it could be way worse. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Many people have issues way worse than I! I am over the major upset about most of it. Now I just have determination to get it all dealt with. Before Christmas. haha
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:04 am

yay krissy cheers
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 am

out from the frying pan into the fire … well, at least christmas is coming Laughing

glad you're here kriss Wink Back, sorry 989565
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Haunz wrote:

glad you're here kriss Wink Back, sorry 989565
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Krissy,

Sorry to hear that. Not sure how your house inspection was done before you bought it, but you may have a recourse with the previous owner not disclosing that stuff.

Good luck and good to see you back.

David
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm

You and me both Cool

But how did your parvo pup make out? ok? I hope?

Evil or Very Mad mold...water... Evil or Very Mad it's just the worst..

Blow off some steam by going to the mall and scream at people who bump into you...haha. Tis the season and all that shite!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Very Happy I just saw else where that He's doing well cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 am

newmoon wrote:
Very Happy I just saw else where that He's doing well cheers cheers cheers

He is!!! I keep telling him it's a good thing he's pretty, because he suuuuure aint smart Razz Razz But other than a serious lack of street smarts (despite being a stray for 8 mos, wtf?) he is doing just fine! Thanks for asking Very Happy

Just read about your animal conundrum. For the record, Countess Creamsicle is the best name ever.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 am

The Countess Creamsicle is so named cuz she may be a vampire! Laughing She never goes where she has not been invited into. Would never sit on the bench outside until invited, now thats where is always is. Wouldn't go in the house (even though its all open and dry in there) till I brought her in etc... shes cute. Some point I'll get pics up.

I can't wait to adopt another dog at some point. I'll probably get the pound dunce though. Rolling Eyes Maybe by the end of the year will have a home a dog can live/fit in.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:57 am

That was the reason I was so eager to get in to our house too, haha. They make our lives so much more full, don't they? cyclops And even if you get the pound dunce, you'll love the pants off em, haha.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Crap, I just have to crack the whip n get the damn house done. There has been too many shelters shut down here due to abuse. Its way sad. Last one was so horrific I couldnt look at the tv. Really bad. Owner had 100s of dogs shewasnt feeding, she was just keepin the funds and the dogs were eating each other. Id like to go to her courthearing and pull a Jack Ruby. I really hope money Ive donated didnt go to her but prob did.

I really want hell to be real Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back, sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back, sorry   Back, sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back, sorry
Page 1 of 1