HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

well what the fuck?!!!

Go down 
+9
QOTR
newmoon
Bogle the Dark Angel
StoneyMaroney
le bon temps roule
Vince
the B
Haunz
Berzerker
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

well what the fuck?!!! Empty
PostSubject: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Just saying hi!!

Hope you all are well!!!
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:52 am

it's 3:52 in the morning here and i'm thinking the exact same thing … what the fuck well what the fuck?!!! 989565

how's it going? i hope things are ok with family and so on!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:29 am

I'm all buzzing Very Happy
yay beer cheers
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Still alive on this side !! cheers
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:06 pm

LOL.. glad to see y'all!!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:33 am

I just polished off a nice South African sauvignon blanc. Watching the High Voltage concert on VH1. Just chillin and contemplating life and all it has to offer me. Surrounded by love Very Happy Very Happy No, I haven't been smoking weed , just drunk
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:22 pm

king
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:08 am

le bon temps roule wrote:
Watching the High Voltage concert on VH1. drunk

Oooooh - did you see me and the hubby???!!!!! we was there!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Living the dream here! Living the dream.

Razz Razz cheers cheers well what the fuck?!!! 774567 well what the fuck?!!! 774567 well what the fuck?!!! 774567 well what the fuck?!!! 774567
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:10 pm

WTF indeed.....

So I really need to stop making friends with what ever walks outta the woods at home. Remember my raccoon, with the crooked head (we'll come back to that), we had an odd moment last night - no no no, much more stupid than that ....

So a month or 2 ago a wee tiny kitten came outta the woods, orange and white with her face all fucked up - cut nose and lips, looks like a hair lip kinda - she got into it with something, but I've of course started feeding here and set her up in the garage with a heated bed, dry roof and food (yeah I can't live in my house but the wildlife is. So The coon has moved back into her side of the house and last night I went in to pick up Countess Creamsicle's food and all three of us meet in the back laundry room (still floor joists and open to the elements etc). Countess starts growling, Crookie sits up and back on her haunches on a joist and just looks at me - then says "What the fuck is this orange shit machine doing in my house!?" No, no - we all just sat there looking at each other. I told her to leave the cat alone - like that matters - and she took off across the house beam to beam and out the other back door. I have to leave for 4 days and don't know what I'll be returning to. I need to get that cat into a home or no kill facility or fixed at least. Rolling Eyes I just don't need this stress... now I can worry about finding 2 animals squished in the road instead of 1. The damn shelters are full here and not taking any animals and we just had the Humane Soc. pound shut down cuz, get this, they were putting the animals down with no sedatives. Injecting them directly into the heart with the kill juice. Yeah, guess who just made my kill and torture list. 8000 animals, yup thousand were put down this way. Also mistreatment and corpse abuse and other crap I try not to listen to cuz I don't wanna know - blah blah blah whats my point?
Does anyone want a kitty?

Rolling Eyes That prob. made no sense - roll with it.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:45 pm

they will be friends....coons and cats are natural allies...right??
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:13 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Hope you spent an awesome couple of days.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Fiona bought me a ukelele bounce
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 am

the B wrote:

Awesome!
First mission:

Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 pm

the B wrote:
how sweet!
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:08 pm

StoneyMaroney wrote:
the B wrote:

Awesome!
First mission:

Laughing

So, B, you gave her a guitar and she gave you a ukulele... perfect match!!

Hope you all are having happy christmas holidays, guys!! grouphug
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi y'all!!

Just checking in. I hope everyone is doing good in 2012. Everything is going pretty good with us. Had a little incident on NYE, but no one was hurt and I didn't go to jail. I blame the steroids and Makers Mark. Very Happy Very Happy Steroids are for my herniated disk which is better than it was, but still a "pain" sometimes. Really limiting my workouts.

We are attempting to buy another house in our hood and rent our current one out. I am skeered but new house is pretty cool. Does need some TLC.

Here are some pics. https://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/dpbullseye/10202%20Falcon%20Ridge/
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Hi y'all!!

Just checking in. I hope everyone is doing good in 2012. Everything is going pretty good with us. Had a little incident on NYE, but no one was hurt and I didn't go to jail. I blame the steroids and Makers Mark. Very Happy Very Happy Steroids are for my herniated disk which is better than it was, but still a "pain" sometimes. Really limiting my workouts.

We are attempting to buy another house in our hood and rent our current one out. I am skeered but new house is pretty cool. Does need some TLC.

Here are some pics. https://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/dpbullseye/10202%20Falcon%20Ridge/

wow! looks extremely comfortable Wink

how's the neighborhood? doesn't look too busy there well what the fuck?!!! 989565
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:42 pm

I wanna hear more about this "incident" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 pm

Very laid back neighborhood for the most part. You have to be going there to get there if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Very laid back neighborhood for the most part. You have to be going there to get there if you know what I mean.

Haha, sure! I like that! Quite the opposite of the concrete jungle I am in right now…
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:58 pm

the B wrote:
I wanna hear more about this "incident" Laughing

I was at a party already pretty tanked by 10:30 or 11:00 and in walks this dude with this huge orange mouse head on that had flashing lights for eyes. He was wearing a sports coat, shorts and sandals. He walks up to where I am standing and just stares at us. Walks away and then later comes back again. No hi how are you, nothing. Well I was somewhat annoyed and also for effect decided to punch him in his mouse head. So I did lightly or so I thought. LOL. All the sudden batteries start raining out of his mask, and the light eyes go dim. The dude was like hey man!! Takes off the head and its a high school kid. Oops. I apologize and help him put his batteries back in. The kid's mom lives in the neighborhood and we have mutual friends so i feel bad, but the mask is still working and he doesn't seem too upset. Well the next day I get an email from him mom that the mask is cracked from one side to the other AND was special ordered, custom made in the Bahamas for $350!!!! So my drunken transgression cost me 350!! Opps. The good part is my buddies thought it was an epic moment and they will never forget the moment the mouse head went dead. Wife was not pleased.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Laughing
you punched a mouse hat???? that's the big "incident"???
I was expecting a full on riot with swat after you...something to make a movie on Laughing
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Thats a big deal in suburbia man!!!! I know it made me aware of just how tame a life I lead these days when that is the most exciting thing to happen in years.

For the record I didn't call it a BIG incident.

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:28 pm

that's true...you said little incident....but usually when people say little incident, they mean big incident Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well what the fuck?!!!   well what the fuck?!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well what the fuck?!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: