HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love for one of my fave families

Go down 
+11
renbolina
Bogle the Dark Angel
sakblabbath
Krissah
Berzerker
Haunz
StoneyMaroney
QOTR
the B
Vince
le bon temps roule
15 posters
AuthorMessage
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

Love for one of my fave families Empty
PostSubject: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:07 am

Hope & Rob just lost their dog Stubby today. I can only imagine how hard it is. I just wanted to tell them how amazing they are. As a family. You guys rule. I am blessed to know you and I know y'all feel the same. I adore all of you! family
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Wow that sucks Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Crying or Very sad
losing a dog is so hard
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:32 am

Oh no. So sorry to hear the news. Sad
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:47 pm

He was so incredibly cute Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm sorry to hear that!
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Sorry Rob and Hope.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:59 am

So sorry No No I know it's an awful feeling. Sending Love. alright
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 am

Yeah the lowrider took the train, shit i remember when they got em Cool He was a slim jim eating good little dog metal

Cheers to stubby and the Vigues for having the hearts that they do cheers
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:29 am

sakblabbath wrote:
the lowrider took the train

Hahahahaha! Awwww RIP Stubby - you will be much missed, lil fella! x
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Aww, didn't know bout this Sad

RIP Stubby
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 6:46 pm

RIP Brah
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:52 pm

we really miss the little stubbster. he was a big part of our life. we rescued him and gave him the best years of his life right up until the end. metal

last i took layne in to have some moles looked at and once again he needs to have some removed. my stomach is a mess. i need a stretch of good times here to get my shit together. im still not right from all the Joe stuff and before u know it, it will be time to have his next round of mri's. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. fuck. honestly. its hard sometimes to get up and face tomorrow. and thats sad. ive never been like this. ive always been so positive. its a struggle now. Love for one of my fave families 66860
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 am

13thAngel wrote:
we really miss the little stubbster. he was a big part of our life. we rescued him and gave him the best years of his life right up until the end. metal

last i took layne in to have some moles looked at and once again he needs to have some removed. my stomach is a mess. i need a stretch of good times here to get my shit together. im still not right from all the Joe stuff and before u know it, it will be time to have his next round of mri's. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. fuck. honestly. its hard sometimes to get up and face tomorrow. and thats sad. ive never been like this. ive always been so positive. its a struggle now. Love for one of my fave families 66860

Aww Babygirl! You might not feel like you are handling as well as you should be, but I am sure your family is viewing you as stronger than ever. Even though you are struggling, I know that there is not even one second when you aren't there for your family, and what more can you ask for? I don't know a person alive who could go through all the shit that has been thrown your way lately and handle it with as much grace, positivity, and composure as you have. You are doing great! Don't let yourself forget it. Ever! We won't let you Smile

This too, shall pass.
Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:40 am

13thAngel wrote:

The wolf will be there directly, KILLA ROB is coming to the desert and you can vent your heart out lady!! We both need a good LIFER session, cold tunes and loud fuckin booze is whats in store come croctobah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:24 pm

I second what Krissi said. You are doing great Hope!
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:16 pm

watt hugs sent
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:09 pm

thanks guys...sometimes an "atta boy" is all a person needs to keep goin bounce
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:10 am

Awwh shit i had no idea. He looked so sweet in that one pic you posted long ago with one of the boys kinda standing him up. It's because you have such a big heart that it hurts so much.

RIP little stubbikins may your dog heaven be full of toys and some dumb bastard you can trick into playing with you all day - or feed you slim jims.

I think I support the Slim Jim industry here. ...... honey BBQ monster slims, mechanically seperated chicken parts...uuuuum drool - no really it says that on them. cookoo it,s a vise really Evil or Very Mad Go for the slim jim heaven Stubby, good boy.

Hugs to the whole Clan luff hang in
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:39 pm

As usual, I'm late ... I'm sorry. My dog is 13 and well loved and he's got arthritis and growths and I know he's not gonna live forever. I'm gonna be sad for a long time when he crosses the rainbow bridge, as I'm sure that you are.

There are a lot of dog people on this board. Dogs have that "sixth sense". I think they used to be humans but they evolved into a better race....they can't ruin everything with words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love for one of my fave families   Love for one of my fave families I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love for one of my fave families
Page 1 of 1