HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vince, watt and stoney????

Go down 
+8
Haunz
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
Bogle the Dark Angel
the B
Vince
Hoss
13thAngel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
newmoon

newmoon

vince, watt and stoney???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vince, watt and stoney????   vince, watt and stoney???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Shocked
Well I shall tell the Wattage to try again.

He finally pick up a git-fiddle Sunday and plugged in to a REAL amp and ripped out for a few hours. This is the first time since the fuckin flood he's been able to play. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked That's right - like 3 or 4 months - he's still awesome and it was cool to do something "normal".

The one man team of watt is getting nowhere fast on the house and possibly has the inhaled black mold sickness so slowing down more.... we're fucked there, most days I want to burn the fucker down and be done with it - but brick won't burn and all thats left of the house is the lights, ceiling and bricks Rolling Eyes Balls to the wall, man. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: vince, watt and stoney????   vince, watt and stoney???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

tell him to try it...cuz if that didnt work i honestly have no idea what to do about it affraid
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: vince, watt and stoney????   vince, watt and stoney???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Vince wrote:
StoneyMaroney wrote:
Hey Vince cawfee vince, watt and stoney???? - Page 2 335632

Hey Stoney, everything alright ?! metal

Yeah, having a bit of red tape worries, but overall, it's going good. Can't wait to play live again.
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: vince, watt and stoney????   vince, watt and stoney???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:31 pm

13thAngel wrote:
if u dont give urself an avatar....im gunna do it. then u will have a whole new problem....

heehee

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink

( i keeeeed.....i keeeed......( or am i .....).......lolz......)

I don't have an avatar either....Custom has it that avatars are chosen for me...it's part of the fun of being on a message board. Any suggestions...lol?
Just a note...facebook and twitter have ruined the art of messageboarding.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: vince, watt and stoney????   vince, watt and stoney???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:42 am

elektriklady wrote:
...facebook and twitter have ruined the art of messageboarding.... Mad

so true Mad

at least google plus is now killing facebook Laughing

somebody take care of that damn tweeter thing!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vince, watt and stoney????   vince, watt and stoney???? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vince, watt and stoney????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2