HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend

Go down 
+10
Haunz
newmoon
Bogle the Dark Angel
Krissah
Hoss
QOTR
StoneyMaroney
Berzerker
the B
13thAngel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
13thAngel

13thAngel

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend Empty
PostSubject: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm

i got a message from Anne that Bailey had been so sick that he had lost 15 lbs and she was super duper concerned. after a trip to the vets last night im sad to report that he passed this morning due to heart failure. Crying or Very sad

im so sad. they have been thru so fucking much. this just isnt fair.

i love you Anne and am glad that you have the wattage by ur side to get thru this gut wrenching sad time. yo were the BEST mum a dog could ever dream of. alright grouphug confused

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 pm

oh no Crying or Very sad

RIP Bailey Crying or Very sad

this is so sad
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Gut wrenching. Sorry Anne. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Sorry Ann. Just watching the photos made me like Bailey a lot metal
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:20 pm

you can tell in the photos that Bailey was an awesome character.

this board lost a family member Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 am

So, so sorry Anne. Sad What a bad-ass dog Bailey was. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 am

Damn...sorry guys. No
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:17 pm

i feel so fucking bad for her. Crying or Very sad

i am so grateful to be able to keep in touch thru texts cyclops so i can tell her everyday that i luff her metal

for some reason that i cant figure out, wattage cant get on this board anymore unless they go to the library. r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend 373921 just in case anyone is wondering where hes been at.
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 pm

Oh nooooooooo. Poor Bailey and Ann and Wattage No No No No No No I am so sorry for your loss, he seemed like a wonderful dog and you were a wonderful family to him. So awful. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad RIP Bailey

Gawd bless ya, cheers

hugs to Anne and Harley grouphug thinking of you guys x x x
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Thankx guys - I cant tell you how bad this truley is 4 me and watt. Ok Bailey was more than a dog - he had SAVED my life 3 times - when I got him I was goning to kill myself - he found me and we struggled thru homelessness, poverty and 3 cats dying (ages 17, 18 and 8 my other angels) then he twice got me moving when I had such low blood sugars I couldn't wake up - nothing like getting pushed off the bed and nudged to the kitchen on your hands and knees. We struggled thru so so much. and now I fuckin failed him - I wasn't there for him. I hired the babysitter who gave him shaken baby syndrome and killed him. Bai couldn't be in heat over 85 deg. missing his one leg make it hard for him to cool down (they sweat tru thier feet) aND the missing one leg made him exert way more engery. So what happened - we gated him up at watts sisters house and went to work on our fuckin wreck of a house - at some point she claims he jumped the gate and was in the living room - pretty good 4 a dog who had to be carried up the stairs - so she tossed him outside IN 98 DEG HEAT WITH A HEAT INDEX OF 103 - NO LEASH NO COLLAR NO SUPERVISION NO MUTHERFUCKEN WATER - HUGE PILE OF DOG FOOD HES ALLERGIC TO AND HORSES THAT ROOLED HIM JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO AND GOT HIM LAME - REMEMBER THE 2 LEGGED WALK - vet told us to keep him still cool and away from their fuckin maniac dog. 40 mins was all it took - the heat and exertion swelled his heart valves and deformed them and filled him with clots - for 10 day he lay dying - I didn't know what was wrong - lungs full of clots he copuldnt breath and was throwing up on himself the day I took him in. 2 hours after we got him to the vet the tranqued him and 2 hours later he died - with out me and I didn't say goodbye - we didn't know.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 pm

so - 3 things are gonna happen

1. I kill watts sister - and why not? her family too
2. I kill myself from the guilt.
3. nothing.

or 3 and 1/2 I die from the heart break - think Sanford and son - "I'm coming to join you Bailey"

He was more than a dog he was my child and the only reason I'm here. Watt is watching me crumble and trying to pled with me not to murder anyone.

not just a dog - not just a dog - there was never a dog like him on the face of the earth - we had the best 8 years - and he didn't deserve that............IM SO ANGRY I"M GONNA BLOW UP FROM SHEAR PISSEDNESS
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm

I'd like to say something smart and meaningful but unfortunately I can't. This is just a mess. Tragic, unexpected and absolutely unnecessary. You have already been through enough.

I'm very sorry Anne!
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 pm

i'd like to have watts sister here....in this desert fucking heat. i'd do the same thing to her. she'd be praying for hell instead. i know how big the pain was...before finding out these details. i know that i would be carrying all of the same guilt that u are. like if u was just there u would have prevented it, right. but u know thats wrong. u werent out fucking partying n shit. u was in the process of finding bits of pebbles to start putting ur lives back together. making a home again for u all. dont do that to urself babe. please dont. bailey would have never faulted u. never. u were the best mum a dog could ever ask for. u put that dog before urself every fucken second u had him. not many people can honestly say that.

i could go on and on, but i know my words are just words.
we are all here for ya...in any way shape and form that we can be. vent. let it all oout. do/say what ever you need to . alright i luff ya shah!!!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Anne - my heart goes out to you, honey.

I guess relationships betwixt you n Watty's sister are not good to say the least ... what she did was shocking and unforgivable - I really don't know what to say, except - seriously - don't do something retaliatory. You can't change what has happened, I guess you can't really change what kind of a person she is. Just hold your head up, girl, and walk away. Jeez - I wouldn't trust myself to speak to her ever again, and I never even knew Bailey .... *sigh* ... poor poor Bailey. Such terrible news Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Oh my god. I wish I had words of wisdom like Hope and Ann...but you are a better person than me for not slicing her guts out already. I am so pissed I don't even know what to do and Bailey wasn't even mine. I..I am speechless.
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Fuck Crying or Very sad . Huuuuuge hugs to you. Wish we could be there with you.

Much love to you Anne! Angel said it all. If you need anything, please let us know. As far as his sister........grrrrrrrr Mad .......just remove yourself from any place that she occupies. I know it must be hard for you but you gotta do the right thing by not doing the wrong thing. You can't change the past but you can definitely shape the future if you know what I mean. You're a great person and you have the Watt by your side. I hope things start to go smooth for you guys because you definitely deserve a fuckin' break. Love you guys big time!

RIP BAILEY
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Anne stay strong!!!!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 pm

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend 335632 ok I haven't killed anyone yet. It's hard. Just staying still and saying no when offered guns.

Thanks for the words - I was with him 24/7 for 8 years - no work - no vacations - no friends house with out him. He had to stay overnite at the vets once when he was 5 - I was never without him longer than a movie or a race and he was never further than 5 feet away from me at all times (well playing ball...of course further) - its so empty now and I'm going over the edge wacked...and now i'm back to talking to myself in public without a dog - now people know I'm nuts - before they just thought I was talking to the dog. *sigh*

KARMA.....may I live long enough to see mystic revenge.

......ok on a wee creepy note. The last place he laid in the yard before he died . . . . well.... it's still there. There's a Bailey Crop Circle like impression in the high grass. Wind, rain, coons, haven't corrected it yet. You can see his body shape lying down and his one front arm imprint......it's fucked up.

unrelated notes of interest (at library can't be thread hunting) The house is still wood studs and framing from 4 feet down to crawl space. We still have no plumbing and we are getting no where fast. Watt almost got killed by a snake the other nite working in there - moved a wrap of insulation and it struck at him - water moccasin - he shoveled it to death - he was very brave.

GOOD NEWS _ going to see DOWN near St Louis in sept!!! (and I, for once, don't have to feel guilty about leaving the dog at home for a long time).
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

First off. RIP Bailey and I'm so freaking sorry you had to lose him because of some FOOL's bitchery. Nothing I can say can change it so all I'm gunna do is send you MASSIVE HUGS.

Secondly. That circle in the grass is him watching over you. My dog Sam (well he was my sisters but he was supposed to have been mine and I walked him and he was MY buddy so I call him mine Razz) had to be put down cos he got old and ill and we didn't want to put him through unnecessary ops the vet was suggesting (money grabbing PLONKER). Anyway, LOOOOOOOONG after he was gone I used to hear his claws tapping along behind me around the house and on the street. He was my buddeh a long time and after he died he stayed with me for months, tapping along behind me, just making sure I was OK.

I reckon Bailey's doing the same for you, hon. He's curled up there, all cosy like, watching over you, making sure you're OK. Dogs are awesome like that.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 pm

I love you guys
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

now i am singing..."we are fam-i-l-y all mah bruthas and sistahs and mehhhhh" r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend 66860 Twisted Evil Laughing rotfl
Back to top Go down
le bon temps roule

le bon temps roule

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:03 am

Anne, I am so so sorry for your loss. I cried when I read all of that. I wish I could say something to make it all better. I'll say a prayer for you guys. Sending you hugs xoxo
Danielle
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 pm

I lost my old boy a few years ago after 13 years. I still miss him. Was talking to an old friend the other day and she mentioned him and how he was the best dog she ever knew. I teared up.

RIP Rowdy. I buried him in the yard and planted a rose bush at the head of his grave.
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Wow, I haven't been here much other than a brief read now and again...I know I'm a little late but Anne I'm so sorry! I have a dog that I love as much as you loved Bailey so I know how devastated you must be. There really aren't many words to say...the old cliche...time will heal...and you will always have the memories,... seems so shallow.

Hugs to you and Watt. I know you've lost a member of your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend   r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

r.i.p. BAILEY....a girls best friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: