HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moving house again

Go down 
+3
13thAngel
Haunz
Bogle the Dark Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:05 am

Booooooo - as some of you may know - me n Craig are moving house again - we've only been our current place 2 years, but the landlord has decided he wants the place back, so here we are house-hunting again ...

I feckin' hate doing this - it's all so bloody stressful, and we recently spent every last penny of our savings on getting married and going on honeymoon, so we is really ill-equipped for the expense of moving again ....

*sigh*

Anyway ... we've found somewhere, slightly smaller, slightly more expensive, but with a garage included ...

moving house again P3062480

We move in 8th July ... unfortunately we are going to a wedding (in deepest darkest North Wales) that weekend, so won't actually get much moving done ... we have until 23rd July to get everything out of the current house, so it's gonna mean a fortnight of some truly tedious evenings moving crap after we finish work for the day ....

Oh well .... shrug more hassle ... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:48 pm

this looks nice, even with a little garden, i like it moving house again 989565
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Very Happy See, that's what I need ... positive thinking ... Cool

It IS a nice place ... just trying to remind myself that just cos it's a bit smaller than what we currently have, aint no bad thing - I'll just have to streamline all the heaps of stuff I tend to keep and be a bit more organised ...

There's a nice little bit of garden out the back as well - enough space to hang out washing if the weather co-operates and enough space to sit outside n read a book if we even manage a little sunshine ... it's not so bad ....

cheers
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:53 pm

smaller = easier to clean...keep clean Laughing Wink

i would live in a one room shack if i could, just to make life easier Laughing

i understand tho, for me it would just be the hassle of it all more than actually having to change space bounce
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 pm

I hate moving...blah
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:59 am

me and rob hate it so much...in 15 years we have only moved twce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:26 pm

13thAngel wrote:
me and rob hate it so much...in 15 years we have only moved twce Twisted Evil

I've moved like 6 or 7 times in the last 15 - to make life easier when I moved in 2003 I left everything packed in the boxes (except total nec. stuff) and just stacked it in one room. Easier moving house again 231335

With the stupid flood it like moving then moving back in to the same - this time I can't wait. Plus Bailey thinks anywhere new I take him (with a bunch of stuff in tow) that we're gonna LIVE there. shrug At least I'm good at packing.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:29 pm

Good looking pad Bogle!

We just refinanced our house to a 10 year note. I aint moving. Smile
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Yeah, moving sucks bigtime. I moved 3 times within 5 years, but it's a lot easier for a student who doesn't have a whole lot of stuff to move.
I remember your old appartment though, Ann, and I have never met AYNONE with such an ability to use little space efficiently.
A garage is a big plus, too of course. Hope you'll feel at home very fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

moving house again Empty
PostSubject: Re: moving house again   moving house again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moving house again
Page 1 of 1