HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worry Worms

Go down 
+7
13thAngel
wattage
Bogle the Dark Angel
Berzerker
the B
Krissah
newmoon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Berzerker

Berzerker

Worry Worms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Been waiting for two weeks for the results of my biopsies from my colonoscopy. Finally called them and they were like "oh you haven't heard from anyone?" Anyway the results are negative which is good and bad. It appears I have small intestine bacteria overgrowth (SIBO), but still waiting on the fuckwads to tell me how they are going to deal with it...

I am happy they found something and hope this can go away!!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Been waiting for two weeks for the results of my biopsies from my colonoscopy. Finally called them and they were like "oh you haven't heard from anyone?" Anyway the results are negative which is good and bad. It appears I have small intestine bacteria overgrowth (SIBO), but still waiting on the fuckwads to tell me how they are going to deal with it...

I am happy they found something and hope this can go away!!

2 over the counter things any drug store will carry:

Align and acidophiles supplements and of course good old yogurt with live culture in it...you can also get acidophiles milk at the grocery store - but if youre in any way lactose intolerant, I wouldn't recommend it. Why do those fucker never call you unless you didn't pay their bill....they leave you hanging and stress you out so much that THAT becomes a health issue....

Tummy troubles suck in the worst ways.......

scratch I dunno why the pharmacy won't except the scripts I write for myself - just cuz I lack that piece of paper on the wall that says I went to school for it - doesn't 33 + years in drs and hospitals count for anything??
signed
Dr. Moon
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Been taking a probiotic for about two months and it has made all the difference. Supposedly they are going to treat me with antibiotics, which in my reading online seems to be somewhat successful in treating this. No dairy for me.

It's strange that they link SIBO to low levels of seratonin and I have been treated with AD's previously.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Berzerker wrote:
Been taking a probiotic for about two months and it has made all the difference. Supposedly they are going to treat me with antibiotics, which in my reading online seems to be somewhat successful in treating this. No dairy for me.

It's strange that they link SIBO to low levels of seratonin and I have been treated with AD's previously.

I'm glad you're gettin to the bottom ( Laughing ) of this - nothing fun about any of this...keep on 'em!!
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:31 pm

wattage wrote:
Anne's diabetes has opened my eyes up to alot of things.

Glad you are getting hooked up w $ for supplys and gas cards sunny

agreed - cool and hopefully the studies will help the rest of us in some way and are safe for you.

BTW - wattage makes an excellent nurse cheers and a fast learner... love ya Peanut kiss
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Whoa! I was about to post something really lame. After reading your posts, guys, I could see it all from the right perspective...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all, I hope all the analysis and studies turn out well!
And thanks for your indirect help! Wink
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 pm

iyloma wrote:
Whoa! I was about to post something really lame. After reading your posts, guys, I could see it all from the right perspective...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all, I hope all the analysis and studies turn out well!

Thats how I always feel after I read this thread, haha. Except I post first and read later s0 my trivial stuff is out there for all to see, you are smarter than me!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 pm

iyloma wrote:

anytime Razz
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Krissah wrote:
iyloma wrote:

Thats how I always feel after I read this thread, haha. Except I post first and read later s0 my trivial stuff is out there for all to see, you are smarter than me!

NO WORRIES are trivial - any worry will take its toll. Sometimes if you say it out loud or type it - it does become silly and therefore a non-worry Very Happy

I'm having such a clusterfuck of worries today I don't even know where to start to separate them out or ??? right....pop a xanax and see if anything clears......and they ARE stupid wee shit too today Evil or Very Mad

#1 Where can I get a big hamster ball for the dog? the pine pollen is blowing about in HUGE yellow puffs and Bai is (of course) allergic to it - he covered in hives, nose running, eyes buggery, hair falling out, sneezing and doped to the gills on benadryl (howeva its spelled) it's really weighing heavy on my heart today... Sad
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 pm

awww....well at least he has you...ur sucha good mama bounce
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:56 pm

yes she is I love you
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:24 am

i dont doubt it one bit bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worry Worms   Worry Worms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worry Worms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: THE INGREDIENTS :: General-
Jump to: