HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need your advice!

Go down 
+5
QOTR
StoneyMaroney
Bogle the Dark Angel
the B
Krissah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Krissah

Krissah

I need your advice! Empty
PostSubject: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:58 am

So Matt and I have some expiring frequent flier miles and hotel rewards to use up. We have about enough to get us anywhere in the continental US for 6-8 days. I have no idea where a good place to go is! What city has enough stuff nearby to entertain us for a week? Where do you think we can't miss? I need ideas! Haha. This might be the closest to a honeymoon we get.

Oh, and I would also appreciate somewhere that it doesn't cost a fortune to go out and do stuff, i.e. Manhattan. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:05 am

Krissah wrote:
So Matt and I have some expiring frequent flier miles and hotel rewards to use up. We have about enough to get us anywhere in the continental US for 6-8 days. I have no idea where a good place to go is! What city has enough stuff nearby to entertain us for a week? Where do you think we can't miss? I need ideas! Haha. This might be the closest to a honeymoon we get.

Oh, and I would also appreciate somewhere that it doesn't cost a fortune to go out and do stuff, i.e. Manhattan. Razz Razz

that's fucking easy...the SWAMP land in southern california
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 am

the B wrote:
Krissah wrote:

Absofuckenlutely!! - Wot B said ... cheers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 am

Yup, what they said Cool
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:27 pm

How fun! We travel to a new city each Thanksgiving so I can relate to the challenge of narrowing down the choices. It's hard to recommend anything without knowing what y'all like to do (outdoorsy? museums? food/wine?). I really loved Seattle - there is a ton of stuff to do and we walked everywhere during our stay in the city. I love that - the ability to slowly take things in and stop anywhere you like. For our last few days we rented a car and ventured out to the surrounding areas. It is beautiful. I'd move there in a second.

We also loved Vermont. So quaint and romantic and it also has a good mix of outdoor activities / shopping / good food / history.

And of course - Austin has a lot to offer too. Come on down! Smile

Back to top Go down
sakblabbath

sakblabbath

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:59 pm

the B wrote:
Krissah wrote:

I agree, but know this before going there is'nt a major town for 60 miles one way. L.A. is a few hours away from them as a well, but if your looking to relax thats the fuckin place metal
Back to top Go down
Hoss

Hoss

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:17 am

QOTR wrote:
And of course - Austin has a lot to offer too. Come on down! Smile

This. metal
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 pm

while ur always welcomed.....ALWAYS sak is totally right I need your advice! 989565
but if you went to las vegas.......we could come and visit you for dinner I need your advice! 551822
or los angeles.....we could come visit you for dinner I need your advice! 69580 or even san deigo...... I need your advice! 923342 san fran is too far for dinner...like 10 or so hours.

theses TONS to do in and around las vegas. old vegas is very affordable I need your advice! 329538 and theres cheap buses to take you all over town....hoover dam and that kinda stuff too I need your advice! 329538
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Ok - Treasure Island - Tampa Florida - 15 mins from Tampa Airport. 1/2 hour from Bush Gardens (ROLLERCOASTERS KRISSY). 2.5 hours from Disney - on the Gulf of Mexico - Hotel pool - liquor store down the street. Fantastic restaurants everywhere and hotels are cheap - Best Western etc. Sea World is south of Disney too.....SAND - POOL - BOOZE = VACATION of a lifetime Laughing

Car rentals are pretty cheap outta Tampa Airport - most of the hotels will run a shuttle to and from - here a page of hotels

http://tampabay.citysearch.com/listings/treasure-island/lodging/57190_4287?lng=-82.7703&lat=27.7704

been going to this area all my damn life - love it there.

Vegas sounds good too - prepare to loose all the $ you bring with you in the first 6 hours though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your advice!   I need your advice! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your advice!
Page 1 of 1