HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Acula

Doctor Acula

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier   Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:22 am

so i just got done w/ my first listen of the new album......and i would give it a positive review. theres a LOT too it, but i didn't hear anything that jumped out at me as "oh my god thats fucking horrible"
, but there is LOT to it, and some of its a bit weird for maiden, but normal under other circumstances i guess.....its a hard one to describe. i think it sounds amazing though
being a maiden album, and as it's happened to me for their last 3 or 4 albums, it'll probably take me awhile to actually know if i like it or not, but i have a feeling i will. gonna listen to it again tonight, and probably once or twice more before the COC show, but then, ya know, i'll be jamming the shit out of your tomorrow for a while haha

anyway, after a first listen, the new maiden album is definately worth a listen, and i liked it!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier   Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:46 am

Shiny! Thanks Doc!

Iron Maiden played a new song 10 days ago when I saw them at Sonisphere - sounded good ... Bruce says this is a bit of a 'concept' album - with political lyrics ....??

Well, it's Maiden - I'll be buying it whatever happens cheers bow bow bow bow bow

Enjoy CoC - you lucky B*st*rd!!!!! kiss
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier   Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:27 pm

it's about time Maiden does something different. It seems they have been following a recording formula since no prayer for the dying.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Acula

Doctor Acula

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier   Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:53 pm

yeah definately a concept record...kinda politics in space.

2 listens in now, i'm really enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier   Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:19 pm

it starts out strong...and different for maiden...but then it goes back to their usual formula....song starts slow, then gets heavy. next song: starts out slow, then gets heavy. next song: starts out slow, then gets heavy...etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier   Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Page 1 of 1