HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's it doing outside?

Go down 
+17
QOTR
StoneyMaroney
elektriklady
Negative Outlook
renbolina
firebaugh
Krissah
iyloma
Mongo Mason
13thAngel
sakblabbath
wattage
\swampman/
Bogle the Dark Angel
the B
Berzerker
newmoon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

What's it doing outside? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:36 am

The snow is holding off, so instead we got fookin cold SLEET bbrrrrrrrr grrrrrr brrrrrrrrr pale silent
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:04 am

No snow as yet but by golly the temp has dropped sharply and the sky is lowering Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:45 pm

colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:46 pm

cold, snow, and lots of wind
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:49 pm

its windy here too. Im right down on the river so it dont help none.

I do hope the ground freezes so I can back up to the porch w me truck to load up my mom's things. My yard's muddy from all the rain.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:04 pm

47 F Sunny - meh
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 pm

cold as fuck Laughing

first snow this winter …

now we've got those huts where you can get glogg, mulled spiced cider (seems there's no english word for that) and hot punch over night

What's it doing outside? - Page 7 Steyrer-christkindlmarkt-steyer-adventmaerkte
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:32 pm

I'd be at the Mulled cider hut with cinnamon doughnuts going to town.

It looks pretty and I'm a fan of all those beverages! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:39 pm

You know mulled spiced cider?

Must is the most common beverage where I live …

Our neighbourhood is actually called must quarter.

I don't know if we mean the same thing though …

There is not even an english wiki site and I can't link the german one due to the umlauts …

What I mean is "Glühmost".

Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Hot Apple Cider (German Glühmost)

Cook time: 10 min | Level: - | Yield: 8 cups apple cider

0.13 teaspoon cinnamon

1 pinch cardamom

1 pinch ground cloves

1 to taste honey

1 to taste lemon slices

4 cups apple cider

4 cups dry white wine

Its good stuff!!! Very Happy We used to do a non alcholic version around Halloween or rather after apple harvest when the cider is freshest. But you can pick up packets of the Mulled spices at the store and add the liquids and simmer and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 pm

Haunz wrote:
You know mulled spiced cider?

Must is the most common beverage where I live …

Our neighbourhood is actually called must quarter.

I don't know if we mean the same thing though …

There is not even an english wiki site and I can't link the german one due to the umlauts …

What I mean is "Glühmost".

Laughing

eye've had that. My mom used to make that when I was a kid
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:07 pm

Wait... I don't know anything about Must - is it a wine product? I'm mainly a cider freak.
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:10 pm

yes, must is a wine product: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Must

also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federweisser is very common here

we call it sturm Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 pm

hum - sounds good...I swear I learn more stuff here than I did in school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:29 pm

remind me to pick up Paducah style apple cider to bring for you to try sometime. Best you'll ever have.

And local honey and sorghum mollasses Cool

Thertes no place like home Razz
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm

wattage wrote:
remind me to pick up Paducah style apple cider to bring for you to try sometime. Best you'll ever have.

And local honey and sorghum mollasses Cool

Thertes no place like home Razz

you do know I'm from the EMPIRE STATE - Empire apples - the big apple - NY KNOWS APPLES! Period. so I'll be the judge of your backwoods cider hillbilly.

*giggles because Moon hears Watt saying molasses in her head*
yeah yeah bring the gooey goodness...moon likey, moon likey a lot
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Pretty damn cold. I'm hoping for snow.
cheers
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 pm

then come visit...I have plenty
Back to top Go down
renbolina

renbolina

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:20 am

There were a few flakes of snow, so I gave em the patented stink-eye and now the sun's come out cheers

Ren: 1

Snow: 0
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 pm

renbolina wrote:
There were a few flakes of snow, so I gave em the patented stink-eye and now the sun's come out cheers

Ren: 1

Snow: 0

We had a sudden flurry of snow earlier, but like Ren's, it's gone away again and we're back to blue skies and sunshine .... sunny
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:25 pm

It's been raining like a motherfucker here. It's only the 17th and we've already set a record for the most rain ever in a month.

What's it doing outside? - Page 7 RAIN121609
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:56 pm

firebaugh wrote:
It's been raining like a motherfucker here. It's only the 17th and we've already set a record for the most rain ever in a month.

What's it doing outside? - Page 7 RAIN121609

wtf Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:15 pm

wait I gotta chek and see WTF it is out there - it's sunny and chilly - but - ok 48F clear

alien We're supposed to get SNOW this weekend!!!! The whole damn state will shut down! Stores are already being emptied - old people are dragging kerosene heaters inside in anticipated mass power failures, roads will be rendered useless....BAWHAHAHAHA

bounce I'm all fricken excited *chants - snow snow snow snow*
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 pm

cold and windy....the snow is being blown all around...makes it very frustrating trying to clear the driveway
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:38 am

newmoon wrote:
bounce I'm all fricken excited *chants - snow snow snow snow*

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad we have 5-6 inches of snow in Cambridge ...

Last night - at the office Christmas Party, we go to the venue in the cold dark but clear evening, gets to dessert being served and then someone notices the tree outside the window is covered in snow ... and it's been snowing heavily for at least an hour ... I walked home and it took an hour - usually takes about half that time. Worst was the strong winds causing drifts ans making the falling snow come horizontally at your face as yer trying to walk carefully with yer head down ...

I've walked in this morning - beautiful clear blue skies, snow everywhere, hardly anyone at work. I'll be leaving early today ...

Snow is beautiful, as long as you can just sit and look at it out the window ... having to travel anywhere is a complete nightmare - we're just so totally unprepared in this country ....
More snowfall predicted for the afternoon and evening ... good job I don't have much planned for this weekend .... Rolling Eyes pale geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's it doing outside?   What's it doing outside? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's it doing outside?
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next