HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elektriklady

I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week... Empty
PostSubject: I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...   I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 am

It was Aces! And I didn't have to sit thru two hours of bad music first...the openers were pretty good! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Haunz

Haunz

PostSubject: Re: I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...   I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 am

RIP Megadeth? What's that?
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...   I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Haunz wrote:
RIP Megadeth? What's that?

Rust In Peace...was played from beginning to end, followed by a few select songs from other albums.
Dave Ellefson, co-founder of Megadeth, recently replaced James Lomenzo as bassist.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...   I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:51 pm

sounds awesome bounce
Back to top Go down
elektriklady

PostSubject: Re: I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...   I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:12 pm

It was! I went to Pennsylvania. A really good friend of mine that I met on another message board gave me a ticket for my birthday. We literally danced on the table (and squabbled with security over it...lol..)
The venue was exceedingly small so every place in there was a good view.
Plus I got to spend four days with my friend and her husband....they're awesome!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Acula

Doctor Acula

PostSubject: Re: I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...   I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:12 am

yeah i'm pretty excited. seeing slayer megadeth and testament in a month. rust in peace and seasons in the abyss in their entireties. gonna be awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...   I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I went to the RIP Megadeth show last week...
Page 1 of 1