HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny shit - pics to make you laugh

Go down 
+9
\swampman/
Bogle the Dark Angel
the B
Krissah
StoneyMaroney
13thAngel
firebaugh
newmoon
wattage
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:36 pm

that made me laugh so hard!
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:15 am

snagged from FB.

Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 226989_225276247486884_150276778320165_1052768_5026898_n
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:31 pm

rotfl those wedding pics are crackin me up rotfl silly....silly
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:42 pm

I had to share this because it made me laugh a LOT, as you can hear in the video Razz This is our new rescue dog Ronnie. She is a total sweetheart, but they found her roaming around Kentucky after the floods and she has clearly not had a homelife. Among other things, she doesn't understand normal dog games. Exhibit A... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

I love that dog bounce
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Idn't she great? I love you I love you She looks a bit like Misty too!
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:01 pm

misty would teach her how to tug
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Laughing

What a cutie! And she makes a great broom!
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:46 am

Right, that's the dusting done ... now to teach the dog to do the washing up ........ cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 6:40 pm

cheers your floors are so shinny!

I'm so glad you got one of our displaced strays. There are sooo many here now. Proud of you guys for going ot the pound to get one.

Is the dog in your Av the one you got shorty before your other one passed away? They are/were at your parents - I think scratch

cheers cheers cheers yea krissah! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Krissah

Krissah

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:22 am

newmoon wrote:
cheers your floors are so shinny!

I'm so glad you got one of our displaced strays. There are sooo many here now. Proud of you guys for going ot the pound to get one.

Is the dog in your Av the one you got shorty before your other one passed away? They are/were at your parents - I think scratch

cheers cheers cheers yea krissah! cheers cheers

The dog in my av is LuLu, she is my fiancee's parents dog. We dressed her up for Halloween =]

I am so glad we went and got her there too, she is great.
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjxE1Ebe1L8&feature=related

all I can say is....BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:59 pm

the B wrote:
http://www.break.com/index/ultimate-dog-tease-2053833

tormented dog Laughing

rotfl magnum funny
Back to top Go down
13thAngel

13thAngel

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:53 am

Krissah wrote:
I had to share this because it made me laugh a LOT, as you can hear in the video Razz This is our new rescue dog Ronnie. She is a total sweetheart, but they found her roaming around Kentucky after the floods and she has clearly not had a homelife. Among other things, she doesn't understand normal dog games. Exhibit A... Laughing Laughing Laughing

cheers cheers omgggg...shes so awesome Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:47 am

Hahahaha - these had me giggling at my desk this morning ....

Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 Hooha-on-the-Death-Star
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:48 am

....and

Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I-want-to-believe-in-star-wars
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 am

... and my favourite - I'ma gonna print this and frame it, and put it up in our kitchen lol!

Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 Han_solo_for_hire
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:43 pm

I love those
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:06 pm

the B wrote:
I love those

cheers rotfl metal - currently using the Jedi mind trick on Watts sisters dog - wave the hand and say ' these are not the droids you're looking for' - they sit and stay - it's kinda weird. Also tried to get watts 2 year old nephew to use the force to pull an unreachable toy towards him - didn't work Evil or Very Mad ..... i can not teach this one ..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:56 am

Love, Love, Love this local theater chain. They are really creative, with great food and drinks. They take a hard stance against idiots causing disruptions. They are getting international attention over their most recent episode.

"Recently, we had a situation where a customer persisted in texting in the theater despite two warnings to stop. Our policy at that point is to eject the customer without a refund, which is exactly what went down that night. Luckily, this former patron was so incensed at being kicked out, she quickly called the office and left us the raw ingredients for our latest "Don't Talk or Text" PSA. You can check it out below, or come to the Alamo this weekend where the video will be playing before all of our R-rated movies. "

ARGH! Can't figure out how to embed the video. Sorry - here's the link: https://youtu.be/1L3eeC2lJZs

And the backstory: http://cf.drafthouse.com/she_texted_we_kicked_her_out2.html
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:24 am

I can understand the talking policy but not texting just sounds like an asshole rule. Is that designed to keep the Austin hipsters out?
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 am

firebaugh wrote:
I can understand the talking policy but not texting just sounds like an asshole rule.

No no I TOTALLY agree with no talking-no-texting rules ...

If you're in a cinema, trying to watch the movie you paid good money to go see, and there's someone else there texting, I can tell you, the light cast off from their phone is distracting in the extreme and it really disturbs your concentration.

If you wanna text or talk, you obviously aint interested in the film, so you should leave.

Seriously - I wish they'd ban mobile phone signals in all theatres - they have the technology to do this, and people need to remember their manners ...
Back to top Go down
QOTR

QOTR

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:13 am

I don't have kids, but I still think this is great.

Samuel L. Jackson reads a bedtime story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny shit - pics to make you laugh   Funny shit - pics to make you laugh - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny shit - pics to make you laugh
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next