HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down-Jail BBC session

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the B

the B

Down-Jail BBC session Empty
PostSubject: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 pm

the B wrote:
this sounds cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P9QGwWDvJk&feature=related

That was part of the BBC sessions file Labbat uploaded some time ago, very cool version. b\'sbbq
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 pm

I must have missed that upload Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:38 pm

the B wrote:
I must have missed that upload Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 pm

I guess I could upload the original FLAC file again.
Mebbe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 pm

FLAC file are the biggest pain in the ass! why? what's the big deal anywho? I'm mean really the sound quality is almost a non existent difference - like MP4s to MP3s Rolling Eyes and the upload is just as slow... so why why why the FLAC?

anyone?
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:14 pm

newmoon wrote:
FLAC file are the biggest pain in the ass! why? what's the big deal anywho? I'm mean really the sound quality is almost a non existent difference - like MP4s to MP3s Rolling Eyes and the upload is just as slow... so why why why the FLAC?

anyone?

I don't even know what FLAC is.
I just followed Labbat's advise and instructions and downloaded that shit.
I gotta say the quality was good though, and Labbat said it was the best format.
I have no idea Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
firebaugh

firebaugh

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:40 pm

newmoon wrote:

anyone?

If you listen to the same song in both formats on a nice stereo system (not a portable or in your car) most people can hear the difference between FLAC and MP3.
Back to top Go down
newmoon

newmoon

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Free Lossless Audio Code.

they also have Lossless WAV
Lossless WMA
and other BS - there's a cunt hairs difference and the compression vs the time to convert to a file your shit can play is maddening to me, plus the space the FLAC conversion files take up in your hard drive - can't we all just pick one and stick with it?

I swear if any human can hear a difference I'll show you my vermin wings and fly about handing out cash to everyone in the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down-Jail BBC session   Down-Jail BBC session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down-Jail BBC session
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HUMAN SOUP :: Music-
Jump to: