HUMAN SOUP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Dime...5 years later

Go down 
+4
iyloma
Bogle the Dark Angel
the B
OverMe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OverMe

OverMe

RIP Dime...5 years later Empty
PostSubject: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:31 am

We miss ya bro metal stoney dime
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:16 am

blacktooth day drunk
Back to top Go down
Bogle the Dark Angel
sat~ANN!!!!
Bogle the Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:34 am

dime dime dime dime dime dime dime dime dime dime

RIP brother ... still thinking of you bow bow RIP Dime...5 years later 335632 cheers
Back to top Go down
iyloma

iyloma

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:58 pm

OverMe wrote:
Word dime
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 pm

iyloma wrote:
OverMe wrote:
Word dime

agreed. I forgot about it until yesterday morning. He is missed. PanterA was a HUGE part of my teenage years and early 20's.

and the shows...god..PanterA shows were awesome. No need to bring any chronic Laughing
Back to top Go down
StoneyMaroney

StoneyMaroney

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:44 pm

wattage wrote:
iyloma wrote:
OverMe wrote:
Word dime

agreed. I forgot about it until yesterday morning. He is missed. PanterA was a HUGE part of my teenage years and early 20's.

and the shows...god..PanterA shows were awesome. No need to bring any chronic Laughing

I never saw em live Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
the B

the B

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm

luckily I have...on the far beyond driven tour
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

Location : Shufflin' thru the P-town Blue grass. But my Head's in Statesville NC

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 pm

the B wrote:

I WISH I coulda seen em then. From the looks of the home vids, I think those were probably some of the best shows.

And the home vids always seem to make a bad / dreary day better. I woulda loved to ben able to experienced the fun those guys had drunken
Back to top Go down
Berzerker

Berzerker

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 pm

wattage wrote:
the B wrote:

I WISH I coulda seen em then. From the looks of the home vids, I think those were probably some of the best shows.

And the home vids always seem to make a bad / dreary day better. I woulda loved to ben able to experienced the fun those guys had drunken

+10000
Back to top Go down
wattage

wattage

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Im not gonna lie..I wouldnt dare drink enough to make me pass out around those guys Laughing Wake up with your head shaved and no tellin what else. I swear, Darrell had to have THE most fun personality of any musician I can think of Laughing Laughing Laughing

I feel sorry for poor ol Bobby "tongs" Laughing Can you imagine the bullshit dime put him through lol! lol! lol!

"you need to find a...turd..and stick it...on..my....head " lol! lol! lol! lol! "

eye want a job like Grady stoney Maybe someday I can be Stoney's "Grady" stoney stoney
Back to top Go down
\swampman/
ThE oNlY sWaMp In ThE DeSeRt
\swampman/

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 am

Fuckin' miss him big time... Sad Me and the Mrs. watched 'dime vision ' the other night. Laughed our asses off. You all need to get Pantera III ' Watch It Go '. If you haven't seen it you will definitely piss yourself. It's so fuckin' funny. Laughing

May he Riff In Peace bow
Back to top Go down
https://humansoup.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Dime...5 years later   RIP Dime...5 years later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Dime...5 years later
Page 1 of 1